SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs MICH TECH

AZSIOUX

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah. And DU announcers acknowledge WCHA's statement, but then quickly move on to another topic rather than discussing the 2 points that Sconnie lost out on.

Nice statement by the league, "...they reviewed the goal with the equipment that they were provided." So their blaming DU for giving them crappy equipment and therefore couldn't see to make the right call. Unbelievable! It's the home team's fault that we gave them the game.

Nice statement by the league, "...they reviewed the goal with the equipment that they were provided." So their blaming DU for giving them !@#!$ equipment and therefore couldn't see to make the right call. Unbelievable! It's the home team's fault that we gave them the game.

I think they meant they are only allowed to use the overhead goal camera when reviewing goals, so that's the only camera they could use to review this, too.

I think they meant they are only allowed to use the overhead goal camera when reviewing goals, so that's the only camera they could use to review this, too.

Did it not have a clock with it though? The red light came on clearly before the green light, which is in sync with the game clock. I think that Schmidt wanted to grab a cool one rather than skate into OT.

Did it not have a clock with it though? The red light came on clearly before the green light, which is in sync with the game clock. I think that Schmidt wanted to grab a cool one rather than skate into OT.

The statement said they have to use the clock, because the green light isn't necessarily in sync with the clock.

Yes, but they somehow figured out that they messed up the call. What camera angle did they use for that? What was the league official in the box doing?

Not that big of a deal to me, but it sure looks awfully fishy when it has happened on TWO different weekends.