SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ ST. CLOUD ST

bincitysioux

pic_1.jpg vs. blizzard-logo.gif

North Dakota (10-4, 0-0) vs. St. Cloud State (11-3, 0-0)

Last Meeting: UND beat SCSU 75-72 in St. Cloud, 2-1-07

Fighting Sioux Audio

St. Cloud St. Video

Key players for the Huskies are:

-6-0 Sr. David Dreas, who is second in the NCC in scoring (18.3) and leads the league in steals.

-6-8 So. Matt Schneck--11.7 ppg, 6.1 reb/g. He is 4th in the NCC in blocked shots & FG%

-5-10 Sr. Dusty Wabiszewski--Averages 7.9 ppg and 5.4 assist/g. Leads the NCC in assists, Free-throw %, assist-to-turnover ratio, and is second in steals.

St. Cloud St leads the NCC in steals and offensive rebounds.

Halftime Stats:

FG%: SCSU 50%, UND 29%

Rebounds: SCSU 20, UND 19

Turnovers: SCSU 7, UND 8

SCSU Scoring Leaders: Drees (14), Schneck (6)

UND Scoring Leaders: Youmens (12), Little (4), Harrison (4)

Pretty even game except for the fact that the Sioux are shooting terribly. Hopefully they can make some halftime adjustments.

Sioux lose....

74-54

Just came from the game. A lot of turnovers and some very bad passing. Got down early and had to play catch up. SCSU came out in a zone that seemed to work very good against us. First game I have seen this season and I'm afraid it's my last. I live in St.Cloud and can't make it to GF for any buckets this year.

I'm disappointed that the Sioux weren't more competitive last night. Last year, UND lost by only three at St. Cloud, and that was without Youmans. :D

Correction....

Last year at St Cloud we won, 1st NCC road win ever for Coach Jones, I know I was there, Feb 1st 75-72.... ;)

That being said, count me amoung the disappointed also..... ;)

Correction....

Last year at St Cloud we won, 1st NCC road win ever for Coach Jones, I know I was there, Feb 1st 75-72.... ;)

That being said, count me amoung the disappointed also..... :lol:

Oops...sorry. :D Anyway, I guess the point is still the same. SCSU has essentially the same team as last year. We should be better. Not sure what happened last night.