SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ ST. CLOUD

AZSIOUX

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Earle was a diver, Roe is a diver, a cheap arse, a mouthy little punk, he works hard to draw penalties by doing dirty little tricks. I'd personally like to remove his helmet and see how much he talks without a cage covering his fat mouth. All 5-8 150 of him. He should get a taste of radke!

:D

Earle was a diver, Roe is a diver, a cheap arse, a mouthy little punk, he works hard to draw penalties by doing dirty little tricks. I'd personally like to remove his helmet and see how much he talks without a cage covering his fat mouth. All 5-8 150 of him. He should get a taste of radke!

Plus Robbie Earle was cry baby, I just remember the NC that Wisco won and his leg cramps. Wuss.

Hak:

* One of those nights where we finished, and we got a gift or two from their goalies.

* Duncan's 1st a nice play in traffic.

* Dunc's 2nd a great play (seeing the goalie wasn't ready).

* Oshie and Dunc's have struggled this year, but they read each other well, at top speed. Had good jump tonight.

* Phil with more tough saves tonight than last.

* Our play similar to last night, but tonight the puck went in.

* Phil was on tonight. Making up a bit for last night. He was ready.

* PK strategy was to let them have the outside. And its tough to let them carry the puck around.

* SC didn't adapt by starting to bomb it from outside, and we let them pass around the perimeter.

* 7 WCHA series - home team wins Friday, road team wins Saturday. Nice that it continued tonight. :D:lol:

* We need to string together consistent play. and string some wins together.

* Really want to solidify our play with the lead.

Hakstol post-game comments:

One of those nights where we make some good plays, but we get a couple gifts from their goaltender. One of Duncan's goal was from way out, and I'm not sure if their goaltender even saw it. The one down low was from a tough angle, but he got it off really quick. I think the goalie was looking for a play out in the middle. Him and Oshie have had their struggles, but they do read off each other pretty darn well. They were doing that tonight.

I think Phil had tougher looks tonight than last night with the number of PPs. I don't think we generated much more than last night, but we were sharper and crisper.

The one PP they did get, we fell asleep a little bit and the guy got one off his stick in front of the net. They almost hit a few of them, but they didn't. I thought Dane and the players were on the same page and they did a good job on the PK.

I think if the Vande/Watkins line can stay healthy, they can build more chemistry. Right now, they're still learning where each other are going to be, but if they can stay together, they could be a very tough line to play against.

Phil was on tonight. He knew he didn't play well last night. We talked a little bit this morning. We talked about his focus and how he possibly may need a break. Walski has been playing very well. But he was on tonight.

Seven WCHA series now that we've been in where Friday night, the home team wins and Saturday night, the visiting team wins. We need to change that at home. We have to take a step forward. It was a very disappointing loss last night. We need to put a string together and need to put a string of wins together.

We know next week, Tech will be tough to play against. But maybe that's good for us. We have to establish ourselves at home. That's something very high on our agenda tonight. First thing you want to do is solidify Top 5. Certainly, top 3 is very coveted. Not even concerned where CC and Denver is at right now. We have to be concerned with us. We're heading in the right direction.

Hakstol post-game comments:

One of those nights where we make some good plays, but we get a couple gifts from their goaltender. One of Duncan's goal was from way out, and I'm not sure if their goaltender even saw it. The one down low was from a tough angle, but he got it off really quick. I think the goalie was looking for a play out in the middle. Him and Oshie have had their struggles, but they do read off each other pretty darn well. They were doing that tonight.

I think Phil had tougher looks tonight than last night with the number of PPs. I don't think we generated much more than last night, but we were sharper and crisper.

The one PP they did get, we fell asleep a little bit and the guy got one off his stick in front of the net. They almost hit a few of them, but they didn't. I thought Dane and the players were on the same page and they did a good job on the PK.

I think if the Vande/Watkins line can stay healthy, they can build more chemistry. Right now, they're still learning where each other are going to be, but if they can stay together, they could be a very tough line to play against.

Phil was on tonight. He knew he didn't play well last night. We talked a little bit this morning. We talked about his focus and how he possibly may need a break. Walski has been playing very well. But he was on tonight.

Seven WCHA series now that we've been in where Friday night, the home team wins and Saturday night, the visiting team wins. We need to change that at home. We have to take a step forward. It was a very disappointing loss last night. We need to put a string together and need to put a string of wins together.

We know next week, Tech will be tough to play against. But maybe that's good for us. We have to establish ourselves at home. That's something very high on our agenda tonight. First thing you want to do is solidify Top 5. Certainly, top 3 is very coveted. Not even concerned where CC and Denver is at right now. We have to be concerned with us. We're heading in the right direction.

You type three times as fast as I do. :D

You didn't hear his name in the first either. He didn't play.

I must have had "Cheers" on TV Land or something and heard Sam Malone when channel surfing... :D ..... Regardless, I am sure another Budweiser will improve my hearing.....

Did that little Roe bastard irritate the f out of anyone else? Both nights. Refs buying it too. What was the pp situation this wekend? 4 to 1?!!!! not likely that they are that much cleaner. Too bad Chris Porter wasn't still in town, he could steal Roe's girlfriend just to add insult ot injury

BSU beat UMD with 19 shots on goal tonight

Don't remind me :D .

One of their goals should have never happened, the refs missed the fact that the net came off at the other end during play preceding the goal. They didn't blow the play dead, BSU goes down the other end and scores... Pretty much sums up the night, Dogs hit the pipe a few times, but again have a tough time finishing.

People who do special ed work should be nominated for sainthood.

Its true...I'm in the mental health field too (but I like the criminals) but I couldnt touch that population with a ten foot pole...thats a whole different skill set that I just dont possess but absolutely respect and admire those that do. Bless you, sir.

Keeping tabs on the Sioux all the way from the North...great game tonight Sioux, just wish you could get some consistency. Still some hope for the season if you guys start playing like this from here on out.

Oh and Sioux Hab-It, my husband is super jealous of your WJC tix, he wants to go so badly...we're tossing around the idea of going to a few games but he also promised me a trip to Montreal to the Bell for a Habs game so we'll have to compromise! I did get to see my first live Montreal game in Tampa Bay last week, what a great time and great win!

We moved into #3 in the WCHA tonight--now we need to maintain that! I don't think we should count our chickens before they hatch.

I'm still out on whether we should pull Lammy out from under the bus. Maybe he does need a break--even though he played well tonight how do we know what to expect next weekend. I think we should see Walski on the ice next weekend.

I liked the fire from the team tonight...but does Radke really need to spend so much time in the penalty box? Is he trying to make up for all those games he didn't play? Or is this what his job on the team is?