SiouxSports.com Forum

Bus to Mankato

YaneA

Al Pearson asked me to post the following information regarding a fan bus to the Mankato series.

The bus will leave REA at 8 a.m. on Friday, Jan. 18. The cost is $135/person (bus, game tickets, refreshments, driver's tip). Hotel rooms are at the Hilton, which is also the team's hotel, and is located right across the street from the rink. The rooms are spendy: $104/night.

If you'd like to go, you can call Al at 218-779-5740 to reserve a spot and send $135 check to Al Pearson, P.O. Box 5634, Grand Forks, ND 58206.

Al Pearson asked me to post the following information regarding a fan bus to the Mankato series.

The bus will leave REA at 8 a.m. on Friday, Jan. 18. The cost is $135/person (bus, game tickets, refreshments, driver's tip). Hotel rooms are at the Hilton, which is also the team's hotel, and is located right across the street from the rink. The rooms are spendy: $104/night.

If you'd like to go, you can call Al at 218-779-5740 to reserve a spot and send $135 check to Al Pearson, P.O. Box 5634, Grand Forks, ND 58206.

If you are looking for a fun trip with a lot of Sioux fans, this is a great one.

AL!

we're IN!