SiouxSports.com Forum

EWU coach is the new Washington State coach

SloStang

Lennon chose to stay away from MSU less than a year ago. He must have gotten something. Oh wait, ...

- new SprinTurf to practice on at Memorial

- now this: http://forum.siouxsports.com/index.php?showtopic=9686

Plus there is the pending "WOW" announcement.

OTOH...do you think the indoor practice facility was the "WOW" announcement? It surely is nice but certainly not a "WOW".

Plus there is the pending "WOW" announcement.

OTOH...do you think the indoor practice facility was the "WOW" announcement? It surely is nice but certainly not a "WOW".

Wait until the Indoor Practice Facility is built, it will have a WOW factor. This isn't going to be some little 80 yard field, they are going full size with it-- as with the track.

Wait until the Indoor Practice Facility is built, it will have a WOW factor. This isn't going to be some little 80 yard field, they are going full size with it-- as with the track.

IMO...The Ralph is a WOW. A new 25k seat outdoor stadium with a retractable roof is a WOW. A conference invite to the Big Ten or Big Twelve or even the WAC is a WOW. An indoor practice facility is a COOL or an AWESOME but not a WOW.

:glare:

I'm holding out for something bigger...greedy am I.

IMO...The Ralph is a WOW. A new 25k seat outdoor stadium with a retractable roof is a WOW. A conference invite to the Big Ten or Big Twelve or even the WAC is a WOW. An indoor practice facility is a COOL or an AWESOME but not a WOW.

I'm holding out for something bigger...greedy am I.

Don't know whether to post this here or on the Facilities Master Plan thread, but Dale also said on KNOX this morning that information will be released soon on developments that have the "WOW" factor and should make the community very proud.

Does an indoor practice facility achieve "WOW" factor? Does the presence of an indoor practice facility make the community proud? If so...I stand corrected. Otherwise I am holding out for something bigger.

BTW...Coach Lennon is not going to EWU.

Does an indoor practice facility achieve "WOW" factor? Does the presence of an indoor practice facility make the community proud? If so...I stand corrected. Otherwise I am holding out for something bigger.

BTW...Coach Lennon is not going to EWU.

After careful consideration I sound like a spoiled brat. I have already contacted Santa Claus and told him to adjust my Christmas presents accordingly.

What is the next closest FCS institution with its own indoor practice facility for football?