SiouxSports.com Forum

SiouxSports.com defamed?

PCM

Every crime is a "hate" crime. People who rape hate and want to control women. People who murder hate the ones being murdered, etc. All crimes of violence are terrible, end of story.

Chewey (I think I spell that right if not please forgive me for my lousy spelling) anyway you hit the nail right on the head & I couldn't agree more. If you ask me my guess is that some of these people have about as much common sense as a milk bucket under a bull.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're right. Burglary, embezzlement, etc. don't involve hate. The so-called "hate crimes" involve passion/hate just like manslaughter, murder, rape, etc. The fact that the victim is a afro-american, homosexual, etc. is simply a different expression of passion/hate. To elevate those victims into a special class over and above rape victims, white murder victims, assault victims is itself a form of bigotry and discrimination. When I was in high school and got into a fistfight with someone, there was "hate" or dislike involved. To presume additional malice simply because a victim is in a new protected class is nothing more than a diminution of the constitutional rights that are to be accorded any defendant.

Tommyjo, you spelled the name correctly; it's correct for me, anyway. There's a reason I spell it that way and it involves a certain AKS frat party about 18 years ago.

A couple of years ago the outlaws came down from Grand Forks to visit. My father-in-law bought tickets to the St. Clown v und game in the National Concrete Center. Anyway as we are walking into the arena the protestors are screaming "RACIST", "NAZI", and had signs with swastikas on them. Well the ironic part is that my father-in-law is Jewish and seeing a swastika thrust in his face obviously brings back some awful awful memories.

That is why I get upset with the PC crowd when they try to liken the Sioux name to genocide and NAZIs. I am sorry but those are pretty silly analogies, the Nazis killed 6+ million people. I think it is also silly that the P.C. zealots are biggest name callers of all...