SiouxSports.com Forum

Football this Weekend on The FSSN

cheesemover

Anyone know where I can watch the game in Phoenix area? And if I got a bar who said they will show it if I give them coordinates, is that possible?

I know there is a bar in Phoenix where everyone gets together to watch the Sioux games. O'sullivans or something like that. You might want to PM AZsioux because I know he typically catches the games there.

I know there is a bar in Phoenix where everyone gets together to watch the Sioux games. O'sullivans or something like that. You might want to PM AZsioux because I know he typically catches the games there.

http://phoenix.citysearch.com/review/1664128/726984

I think this is the place here. Give them a call.

Try the fox and hound up in Lewisville. We watched the Sioux/Bison game there a few years ago. I believe they have KU band satellite. There use to be a few alumni events around the area but they seemed to have died off. Maybe I need to get more involved! :lol:

thanks, will check it out if i can't get a sat feed. How 'bout those Cowboys!!!

I would invite you over to my place but I am having all kinds of problems with my dish. It is suppose to rain tomorrow so I am not sure when I will be able to get it adjusted.

Iramurphy, any luck finding someone with a dish? If you find a bar or something let me know because my dish is out of comission.

Does anyone know if the game is going to have a video stream online? I read that GV would webcast the game earlier in the week but I can find any new information, and the website that normally shows GV games has a game from 2 weeks ago listed. Any help would be appreciated.

Does anyone know if the game is going to have a video stream online? I read that GV would webcast the game earlier in the week but I can find any new information, and the website that normally shows GV games has a game from 2 weeks ago listed. Any help would be appreciated.

http://gvsulakers.cstv.com/multimedia/grva...dia-splash.html

That's the link I found.