SiouxSports.com Forum

UND v GVSU

SiouxMD

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard the announced attendance at under 4,900. And we thought we had problems getting people to playoff games.

I think all teams that host playoff games on Thanksgiving weekend have at least some problems drawing people. There isn't much that can be done about it usually. Nonetheless, that IS a low number.

Worst D I have seen UND put on the field in years. They had that TE stopped dead on 4th down and nobody, and were 4 guys there, wrapped up!!

I think the D got worn down in the first half when our offense was going "3 downs and out" over and over again. This isn't a traditional Sioux defense, but I think the 2002 unit was much worse than this.

Sure, but who were we playing? Look at who they're playing.

Point taken, but it was, more than likely, the last time to see Dressler and Co., last playoff game at home for who knows how long. Our attendence last week was nothing short of embarrassing!

I think the D got worn down in the first half when our offense was going "3 downs and out" over and over again. This isn't a traditional Sioux defense, but I think the 2002 unit was much worse than this.

This group is pretty good in the secondary, but the DLine and LB's are weak overall compared to past teams

Point taken, but it was, more than likely, the last time to see Dressler and Co., last playoff game at home for who knows how long. Our attendence last week was nothing short of embarrassing!

I'm not saying it wasn't embarrassing to have more people at UND's game. But GVSU obviously has problems in that department, too.