SiouxSports.com Forum

UND v GVSU

SiouxMD

Was there any game planning in place for today for the offense?? Watching the game on TV, it looks like there was "hope" that Chappel could go effectively from the first couple series but since that has not been the case the offense has looked absolutely lost. It is the playoffs and if you can't run the ball or stop the run you're done. The D line looks similar to the UNO game as well. Not saying it's over, but Brittney Spears (fat lady) is warming up...

I vote for Roseanne! :D

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it isn't. But the only way we win is if we pass. And the only we we get better at passing is to stick with it. I just don't see this team being hurt by our makeshift run O. Edit: The O line needs to give some protection though for this to work.

If they want to pass when they have the wind that's fine. But they're not even taking shots downfield. All they're doing is two yard quick slants to the TE and slot receiver. Are they expecting the wind to push the receiver down the field after he catches it? At least show a running play for God's sake, to prove to their defense that it is in fact in the playbook.

1st Half Summary

-Our O-line is not pass protecting

-Our Defensive front seven is getting shoved all over the field

-Our QB and WRs look confused

-Playcalling is questionable at best

Everyone better pull their head out of their butt for the second half, especially myself because my attitude is going down the toilet fast. :D

If they want to pass when they have the wind that's fine. But they're not even taking shots downfield. All they're doing is two yard quick slants to the TE and slot receiver. Are they expecting the wind to push the receiver down the field after he catches it? At least show a running play for God's sake, to prove to their defense that it is in fact in the playbook.

1st Half Summary

-Our O-line is not pass protecting

-Our Defensive front seven is getting shoved all over the field

-Our QB and WRs look confused

-Playcalling is questionable at best

Everyone better pull their head out of their butt for the second half, especially myself because my attitude is going down the toilet fast. :D

Are you Dale Lennon? Because if he hasn't stated all those points in his halftime address he is watching a different game. But that summary is what I have seen as well.

That was a pretty good rant. I agree with everything you just said. We are 30 minutes away from hitting the golf course. We had better get something started in the 3rd quarter. If the Lakers score on their opening drive, it will be curtains. :D

Was there any game planning in place for today for the offense?? Watching the game on TV, it looks like there was "hope" that Chappel could go effectively from the first couple series but since that has not been the case the offense has looked absolutely lost. It is the playoffs and if you can't run the ball or stop the run you're done. The D line looks similar to the UNO game as well. Not saying it's over, but Brittney Spears (fat lady) is warming up...

I don't think it's a planning issue, it's an execution issue. When you go into the game thinking it's possible you may not have a run game, the QB needs to be on.

That was a pretty good rant. I agree with everything you just said. We are 30 minutes away from hitting the golf course. We had better get something started in the 3rd quarter. If the Lakers score on their opening drive, it will be curtains. :angry:

Ah, it's 35 outside! :D If it was nice enough to tee it up, I would be out there after watching that first half. 30 minutes from ice fishing?

Good point. However, I know some rabid golfers that will golf in any weather if you let them on the course.

They must be married to the ladies that were standing in line at Kohl's yesterday at 3 am to get $5 off that digital alarmclock/popcorn maker??