SiouxSports.com Forum

JPL's New Mask

AZSIOUX

I see Phil has a new mask. I love seeing new masks by our goalies as they are always pretty damn sweet. brandt had a couple sweet masks as well as jpar. I havent been able to get a close up on Phils new mask so if anyone has pics or know whats on it around the mask that would be sweet. thanks

I see Phil has a new mask. I love seeing new masks by our goalies as they are always pretty damn sweet. brandt had a couple sweet masks as well as jpar. I havent been able to get a close up on Phils new mask so if anyone has pics or know whats on it around the mask that would be sweet. thanks

I would love to see a picture of it because it is hard to see from my couch or the upper deck.

I loved Jpar's mask his junior year! If its the one i am thinking about then it had lighting on it and it was so cool!! Does nayone know how much it would cost ruffly to get a nice paint job on my mask? I've always wondered that

I'm going to estimate anywhere from $400 up to $1,000. That is depending on detail, etc.

I loved Jpar's mask his junior year! If its the one i am thinking about then it had lighting on it and it was so cool!! Does nayone know how much it would cost ruffly to get a nice paint job on my mask? I've always wondered that

a friend of mine did the work on Jpar's.....his name is Darin Drummer....he's phenomenal! He did the mural at Altru in Peds as well as Hugo's mural in EGF. Not sure what he charges, but I think he'd be pretty reasonable...he has some business cards at Play It Again in GF.

a friend of mine did the work on Jpar's.....his name is Darin Drummer....he's phenomenal! He did the mural at Altru in Peds as well as Hugo's mural in EGF. Not sure what he charges, but I think he'd be pretty reasonable...he has some business cards at Play It Again in GF.

Yea i think that there was an article about him in the paper a while back. He is phenomenal! I want to get a nice paint job, but i dont know if it is worth it for a year.