• UM
    • UW
    • DU
    • CC
    • SCSU
    • MSU-M
    • BC
    • Other

umtc (great rivary, always has and always will)

uw (great history, was tops maybe with umtc a way back, sucks we dont play them again this year)

du (more recent with big games in final 5 , frozen 4 and the HIT)

and here come the gopher fans saying all 9 wcha teams look at them as their biggest rival :) bow down :sad:

minny fans will go back and forth on sconnie and the sioux as theirs. in hockey its the sioux. i think if you polled all of them the sioux would edge out sconnie in hockey but it would be very close.

just thinking of the WCHA and the teams there are some great rivalries out there all over. the best rivalries, the best players and best teams in the nation!!

i didnt even see BC in there. i would put them up there as 2 or 3 in more recent rivalries for sure non wcha. hell. we have played them in 4 of the last 8 frozen 4's and beat them in another ncaa regional. they have had our number in those f-4 games winning 3 out of the 4. i want them again this year!!

I've gone with rivalries in the last couple years. I went UM, BC (can't argue post-season play in the last how many years), and then I went Wisconsin.

cant go wrong there and i would have done the same if i would have seen BC. all great choices!

1) Sioux/Gopher hockey games are always intense and usually fun to watch! The Gopher fans are fun to party and drink with, and much easier to reason with than those closed-minded Badger fans. The Gopher fans and the Sioux fans may argue, but it's all in good fun. The Badger fans do it to be pricks! I think the Gopher fans have more class than Badger fans.

2) Wisconsin's always a fun road trip. Good games to watch, too.... both teams come to play and win. Their fans are fun to drink with too, although all they do is b!tch and complain and try to get everything their way.

3) BC.... Their fans are just as classless and rude as Badger fans, and I'm sick of them beating us out in the Frozen Four every year!!