SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux Fans Trekking to Sconnie Nation

Big A HG

I will be there, along with about 150-200 people from Eau Claire to see LaPoint.

I am 45 minutes outside of Madison on business. I'm thinking of staying the weekend if there a possibility of scoring tickets to the series this weekend. Does anyone know of any hotbeds for tickets around the Kohl Center?

So, Chuck--how divided are your loyalties this weekend?

My male parts will be pretty sore straddling the fence this weekend. ???

I am 45 minutes outside of Madison on business. I'm thinking of staying the weekend if there a possibility of scoring tickets to the series this weekend. Does anyone know of any hotbeds for tickets around the Kohl Center?

You can still get tickets on the UW site, just go to uwbadgers.com

Otherwise there will be scalpers outside of the Kohl Center.

Yah, I got seats in 121 5 rows from the glass today, so there are still seats available, but I'm having a hell of a time getting a hotel room, big sports weekend in Madtown, maybe the biggest of the fall. I'm only 2 hours away, but going both nights, so I may just have to spend a little time in the car...a small sacrifice indeed.

Can we at least expect you not to sit on your hands when LaPoint scores on the PP?

I don't see how anyone can sit on their hands if Lapoint score another goal like he did on Friday.

I wonder if the will get booed like Kessel did? Also, I hope he cups his ear, I need a new picture. he,he,he...