SiouxSports.com Forum

Autographs...

richthorpe

So I'm a huge Flyers fan, and we have UND season tix...Even bigger UND fan though

Our #1 pick VanRiemsdyk comes with his UNH team Dec 28/29...

Do players sign anywhere's around here after the game or whatever???

Does it help my son will be 1 year old on 28 Dec? (Thinking Outloud)

If you have an inside scoop please e-mail

richard.thorpe@grandforks.af.mil

Thanks in advance...

Rich T

So I'm a huge Flyers fan, and we have UND season tix...Even bigger UND fan though

Our #1 pick VanRiemsdyk comes with his UNH team Dec 28/29...

Do players sign anywhere's around here after the game or whatever???

Does it help my son will be 1 year old on 28 Dec? (Thinking Outloud)

If you have an inside scoop please e-mail

richard.thorpe@grandforks.af.mil

Thanks in advance...

Rich T

I've never heard of autograph signing, but if you hang out near the visitor bench about an hour before the game, he might be around or ask a coach or something, I'm sure they will hook you up if you are nice about it.

Ok sounds good...

In Philly, we could wait outside before players got on the bus, I wasn't sure how it worked here...

I like this link!!! BTW I've decided to wear my Flyers Jersey tonight, tonight is the night they are honoring past players right...

The Flyers have had a few good Sioux players, tomorrow it's back to the Sioux Jersey...

Thanks again!!!

Ok sounds good...

In Philly, we could wait outside before players got on the bus, I wasn't sure how it worked here...

I like this link!!! BTW I've decided to wear my Flyers Jersey tonight, tonight is the night they are honoring past players right...

The Flyers have had a few good Sioux players, tomorrow it's back to the Sioux Jersey...

Thanks again!!!

The buses are driven underground and that's where they load and unload the teams for games. So unless you can manage to get to the team hotel before or after the game I would guess the bench would be the best place.