SiouxSports.com Forum

Fighting Sioux Coaches' Show

PCM

Hmmmm.....when I say that Frattin didn't click with Osh and Duncs I get ripped a new a-hole...but now that Hak sees the same thing no one mentions anything.

Anyways...I hope it's Kozek, but I think it will be Trupp on that first line. The reason I say Trupp is because he isn't the same grinder that Kozek is (although he has potential...his size limits him tho), so I'd say put the scorer with the other scorers and their speed. I'd like to see a line of Vande centering Kozek and Frattin. That'd be the Special Ops line because they'd be some nasty snipers.

Go back and do a review and you will find that you got the new one for saying that Frattin was making mistakes.

As an aside, I find it interesting that Hak wouldn't reveal who he has playing with the number one line. Is he about to unleash the new beast (Davidson) on the WCHA? Plant him in front of the MTU net and watch the fireworks.

When do they normally know about the lineups each weak? Im sure they are already posted somewheres but im too lazy:P Im curious how Haks going to 't' it up this week.

usually a half hour before the game with the sioux.

Teams like MTU and Mankato have given the Sioux tough games because the WCHA officials allow them to goon UND's skilled players. Davidson just might be Hak's solution when they play those teams.

Even Vandevelde could add a lot of muscle to that line without a drop off in skill. Not that Frattin is undersized.

As an aside, I find it interesting that Hak wouldn't reveal who he has playing with the number one line. Is he about to unleash the new beast (Davidson) on the WCHA? Plant him in front of the MTU net and watch the fireworks.

It will be awfully hard for Davidson to get playing time this weekend being that he didn't even make the trip. :crazy:

Thanks for letting us know, any surprises on the trip and any input as to who practiced on the first line?

no word as of yet whos on the top line and forney traveled as the extra forward with malone hurt so that leaves davidson and malone and maybe grieco behind as it sounded like walski may be the back up

i dont think hak will stick a guy who didnt crack the lineup yet this year with oshie and duncan i'd see more of kozek moving up and forney playing where kozek was or maybe him just being the extra forward on the trip

If Forney reaches potential, other players will want to play on his line.

If Forney reaches potential, other players will want to play on his line.

I don't know about that....I don't think his ceiling is that high even if he reaches his potential. Right now the goal is to get him in a game...baby steps