SiouxSports.com Forum

Mike Prpich game worn jersey wanted?

hodgefan10

Hi, Mike has just signed for my hometown team in the UK called Cardiff Devils, we play in the Elite league (top league) in Britain!!! and he is flying in this Thursday...

I know this might be a long shot - but is there anyone out there that may have one of his game worn jerseys they would like to sell? if you do then please email me at louise@lpitman.wanadoo.co.uk

I will pay top dollar for one if it comes available??

Best regards Mark Pitman.

Hi, Mike has just signed for my hometown team in the UK called Cardiff Devils, we play in the Elite league (top league) in Britain!!! and he is flying in this Thursday...

I know this might be a long shot - but is there anyone out there that may have one of his game worn jerseys they would like to sell? if you do then please email me at louise@lpitman.wanadoo.co.uk

how is that a question? reminds me of anchorman

how is that a question? reminds me of anchorman

Leave it to those crazy English to mess up our language. :)

Good luck getting one, I think will be very tough to acquire. Sioux-cia had one she was selling awhile ago, but I would guess that she has since sold it.

and that you will :)

Good luck getting one, I think will be very tough to acquire. Sioux-cia had one she was selling awhile ago, but I would guess that she has since sold it.

I was??? I was thinking about selling one of his away garish green jerseys since I have two but I just can't bear to part with anyone of them!!!

I was already contacted by a Devil fan via email who asked for one of mine. He's on the waiting list. :)

I believe there were six Prpich game worn's sold. I have four. Unfortunately, or rather fortunately for my bank account, I was in California at a conference when the fifth one was sold. It went for $2.000.00!!! :) And the 6th one was sold in one of the on line auctions. I had come to my senses and realized that four may be enough for me.

I believe there were six Prpich game worn's sold. I have four. Unfortunately, or rather fortunately for my bank account, I was in California at a conference when the fifth one was sold. It went for $2.000.00!!! :huh: And the 6th one was sold in one of the on line auctions. I had come to my senses and realized that four may be enough for me.

:) I know of 5 of his game worns that have been released. Which do you have? :huh:

:) I know of 5 of his game worns that have been released. Which do you have? :huh:

Why the glare??

I have his 1954 throwback worn against Northeastern October 2005, I have one of his white home jerseys, and I have two of his garish green jerseys. One has the FF4 patch for 2005-2006. :huh:

How much is Top Dollar?

As someone has already stated, we Brits / Welsh (Just for you mark) are crazy.

Depends on the jersey but a recent Cardiff Devils - Nathan Remple Challenge Cup winners final jersey went for $3200.

Most Ive paid for a jersey is a little over $1100 for a Brad Voth Worcester Icecats 9/11 American flag jersey, my pride and joy and I intend on being buried in it. :huh: It took me 18 months to badger the last owner to sell it. So beware Sioux-cia. Garish Green is just my colour, would look great against my fair skin.

Forgot to say, cant wait to see his home debut against Newcastle Vipers on Sunday. Hope he goes toe 2 toe with Payette. Would love to see him kick Payettes backside.

As someone has already stated, we Brits / Welsh (Just for you mark) are crazy.

Depends on the jersey but a recent Cardiff Devils - Nathan Remple Challenge Cup winners final jersey went for $3200.

Most Ive paid for a jersey is a little over $1100 for a Brad Voth Worcester Icecats 9/11 American flag jersey, my pride and joy and I intend on being buried in it. :huh: It took me 18 months to badger the last owner to sell it. So beware Sioux-cia. Garish Green is just my colour, would look great against my fair skin.

Forgot to say, cant wait to see his home debut against Newcastle Vipers on Sunday. Hope he goes toe 2 toe with Payette. Would love to see him kick Payettes backside.

If Payette gets in his face, your chances of seeing a butt kicking are pretty darn good!