SiouxSports.com Forum

..... IF UND wins tomorrow

U2Bad1

I surely hope so, I am still pissed that Midco is only showing the game in GF, how hard can it be to feed it out to the rest of the State that has Midco? I am not sure why Fox can't cut into the qualifying for Nascar. They have a ton of races in a season, so missing the last hour of qualifying nonetheless, for one race shouldn't kill anybody. This is the hockey playoffs. Oh well, no use whining about it I guess, I will just have to be happy I get to see any of the game.

FOXN has college hockey scheduled from 2:30-5:00 PM Central on Saturday. That would be the Maine-Michigan game. Hard to believe they would delay the Gopher game but it may be true.

Unbelievably, for just $12 I can watch NASCAR for an hour today on not less than 18 FOX stations, while I wait for the delayed Sioux feed.

Find it odd that midco has clearance but has chosen not to show this game on the entire midco network, not that it helps me one way or the other.