SiouxSports.com Forum

Augustana vs UND

SiouxMD

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They said on the radio that he didn't have control of it until he stepped out of bounds. After watching the video and replay of it, it looked pretty good to me. I know if it would have been the Sioux, myself, as everyone else on the board would have been in an uproar. Augie got screwed on that one, but it did preserve the shutout. :)

It was a good catch. He bobbled it but then gained control, both feet were in, butt was in, poor call. It also looked like Grover's TD was a good catch in the other end zone.

Fun Game yesterday, the boys did good. I was turned when Chappel started running and when I turned he was at the 40 and then the 50 when I fully turned. I was so excited. Though I saw Stroup today at soccer and he had a walking boot/cast thing on and the guys with him had to help him off the bleachers. Anyone know anything? Did he get hurt again yesterday or is this from before?

Fun Game yesterday, the boys did good. I was turned when Chappel started running and when I turned he was at the 40 and then the 50 when I fully turned. I was so excited. Though I saw Stroup today at soccer and he had a walking boot/cast thing on and the guys with him had to help him off the bleachers. Anyone know anything? Did he get hurt again yesterday or is this from before?

I think he hobbled off of the field after the 4th down goal line stop. I looked like he probably reinjured his previous injury. Hopefully it heals before the UNO game, because we will need him.

I agree we need Stroup and he is a key player to get the last NCC crown and playoff run, but what we don't need is his continual 15 yarders!

Still playing with freshman emotion? The 3rd down play on Saturday and the late hit is still fresh in my mind. Thank goodness we had a goal line stand later on that drive. I don't remember for sure, but wasn't that the 4th down play at the goal line the play is which he got hurt? (Irony?)

I just watched the Sioux Football show on television. I have just one remark after watching the show. Chappell is truly AMAZING. It would appear to me that he could be one of the best running backs to play collegiately around here in quite some time. He has the potential to be one of the best ever to play college football in this state ever. He is truly fun to watch. Our true freshman runningback , Murray, also is going to be a real stud. He is quite impressive.

I think he hobbled off of the field after the 4th down goal line stop. I looked like he probably reinjured his previous injury. Hopefully it heals before the UNO game, because we will need him.

He didn't look very happy that he reinjured it either when he got to the sidelines.....

I'll second that. You may have been able to read his lips, but I could hear him! :glare:

:D

You have better seats than me......

*is jealous*

I hope he's in the line up for Mankato......I think his presence brings the defense up a couple notches, and we need that.

:D

You have better seats than me......

*is jealous*

I hope he's in the line up for Mankato......I think his presence brings the defense up a couple notches, and we need that.

given what I saw of him on Sunday, I kinda doubt that he will be going this week. though I am no doctor...one of our doctors? if you are wearing a walking boot/cast thingy on Sunday, how bad would it be? could you play on Saturday?

IF Stroup is out this week, I really hope Bodoh is ready to play. No offense to Giles or any of the other weakside OLB's, but I get a little nervous when the top two guys on the depth chart at any position are out with injuries at the same time.

I hope Bodoh's ready to play too. Although he wasn't in the 2 classes I have with him today (although none of the FB players in that class were there today, except for Bryant with his walking cast) so I don't know what's going on with him...

well, why didn't you ask Bryant?

Yeah well I forgot, and he seemed like he was in a bad mood. I tried to cheer him up, but it wasn't working.... And one of the coaches came as class was getting out (I'm assuming to see if any of the players were there) and none of them were except for Troy and he looked really pissed lol