SiouxSports.com Forum

Green/White Weekend

yeah sioux sioux

It's an honor that everyone hates us. Like every team's "Super Bowl" playing us (metaphorically speaking) every year.

you are good on this site but some of the comments you make are hilarious. get over that crap and attitude :sad: it must suck that such a "small" school in UND has more ncaa titles and is considered the gophers biggest hockey rivalry :)

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good question. If they are different, I will have to be sure to stop and pick up a couple of Scheel's version also.

Looking at the one's at Scheel's today, I am pretty sure that they are pretty much the same thing....which baffles me because the official shirts were only going to be sold at the Sioux Shop....they might have decided to add Scheel's due to the popularity or something like that.

Looking at the one's at Scheel's today, I am pretty sure that they are pretty much the same thing....which baffles me because the official shirts were only going to be sold at the Sioux Shop....they might have decided to add Scheel's due to the popularity or something like that.

Yeah maybe the REA Sioux Shop couldn't handle the over flow. Also, Scheels is a great place to buy shirts.

A lot of fans stop in to buy stuff when they come to town.

scheels has their on version and different. better quality and a better gopher logo to grab a sharpie marker and make a circle around and cross out.........easy does it

Yeah maybe the REA Sioux Shop couldn't handle the over flow. Also, Scheels is a great place to buy shirts.

A lot of fans stop in to buy stuff when they come to town.

scheels its ok. all big t shirts it seems. the ralph caters to all styles which is great. t shirts, vintage tshirts and eveything else yuo ca imagine. they know what they are doing over there

time to go start pre gaming and getting those cold drinks flowing

scheels its ok. all big t shirts it seems. the ralph caters to all styles which is great. t shirts, vintage tshirts and eveything else yuo ca imagine. they know what they are doing over there

time to go start pre gaming and getting those cold drinks flowing

As soon as my ride get here it will beverage time.

They are meant to be commemorative t-shirts. That is why both logos are used. From what I hear, The Ralph would like to produce a similar shirt for every Sioux/Gopher series in Grand Forks from here on out. They wanted the shirts to be something that fans of both teams could wear even after this weekend's series is complete. The shirt was not produced just for the "white out."

This is the only explanation we could come up with for why the shirt was created the way it was. However, this is the Sioux country. Put the Sioux logo first, not the Gopher's "M".

This is the only explanation we could come up with for why the shirt was created the way it was. However, this is the Sioux country. Put the Sioux logo first, not the Gopher's "M".

I should make my own commemorative tee:

"Gophers 'Flocked'

in ND Whiteout"

• 7 months later...
Sioux/Gopher weekend is pretty early this year. I just wanted to get some input from all you SSers to see if we should do it again this season for the series, or if we should do it later in the season for a different series. Any suggestions?

same series every year unless they dont play umtc at home. i say do it

Well I suppose we should start the marketing! :D

agree! last year worked very well. might as well keep it same series every year as thats a way to keep it on peoples minds. ill be there as well in october. cant wait!!

agree! last year worked very well. might as well keep it same series every year as thats a way to keep it on peoples minds. ill be there as well in october. cant wait!!

In the grand scheme of things it's not that far off.

Well I suppose we should start the marketing! :D

I didn't like that they put a date on the shirt. Whatevers on it should make it where you can wear it year after year and not feel like you need to purchase another shirt with a new date. Plane Jane, keeper simple! ;)