SiouxSports.com Forum

This sounds familiar.

dallassiouxfan

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah. You know, I've heard of "getting your ass handed to you," but never your nut's. It must be a southern thing.

Hanging outside when the fight was over seems to imply they were "inside" before it started. What species of animal is this?

Trying to start trouble again, eh? Sorry, I'm not taking the bait this time. Look for the high road, that's where you'll find me.

It's like give it a rest DaveK. There is a time to stand and argue and there is a time to back out of the conversation and let things lie, this is one of those times. :sad: You might be a bit too thin skinned, toughen up a bit.

It's like give it a rest DaveK. There is a time to stand and argue and there is a time to back out of the conversation and let things lie, this is one of those times. :sad: You might be a bit too thin skinned, toughen up a bit.

You know what might toughen him up? :) A good hockey fight... ;)

So ridiculous that I have to do this but....

DISCLAIMER AND PROCLAMATION

Hereforth, so on, so forth, and etc.

When I post a comment stating, for instance, 'It wasn't funny', let it be known that I AM NOT PICKING ON OUR POOR FELLOW MEMBER, DaveK. It simply means, it wasn't funny.

I will continue to post my opinions, comments, flawed as they may be, as I always have. I will not now nor in the future alter any of my comments because DaveK or anyone else may take them personally and/or their feelings may be hurt. I will adhere to the rules as I know them for posting on this board. Should a moderator or administrator point out to me that I am amiss in proper posting of comments, I will immediately, if I'm on line or later if I'm not, change to conform with the correct format.

I highly recommend to those fellow members who prefer

that I don't seriously or humorously post comments they don't agree with,

that I agree with their every comment,

that every comment they post be accepted as fact by me,

that want their 'funny' comments to always be 'funny' to me,

that want me to always agree with them,

that do not want me to occasionally make a joke at their comments,

that believe every imaginary or real situation I post about is all about them,

that find my comments hostile or abusive,

and anything else I may have forgotten or have yet to know that will upset them by something I may post or something I may agree with that someone else posted,

I recommend you use the aptly named IGNORE button. This will protect you from any perceived hostility and abuse that you choose to 'take personally'.

Respectfully posted,

Sioux-cia

*Does anyone know where I can get this notarized on line?*