SiouxSports.com Forum

Ironman

Fetch

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Any updates on the ironman?

i bet phil wins it. geeez, as if his name wasnt hard enough before he goes like this on us ;)

Jean-Philippe Lamoureux

since lammy isnt a good nickname for us to write here but it is shiot and easy, im going with JP. done!!

Not to be confused with our most recent former Sioux goalie... how about just Phil or Philly... it's short and easy to write. JP just reminds me of Jordy.

nah, jpar reminds me of jordan, JP reminds me of the elder parise who played some hockey in his day ;)

I heard he (Marto) & Trupp have Lung Capacity off the charts

chief iron lungs probably wouldnt be the best nicknames for them since thats already taken by tical, method man himself, and i dont think method man got that nickname for his athletics ;)

so did they have a hold your breath under the water contest ;)

i have a few thoughts. i think that genoway will be a big player this year, duncan is showing that he is serious about making another run at hobey. marto is light, but light does not mean weak. i would bet that marto probably has the lowest body fat of anybody on the team(with possible exception to lammy). and lastly, im somewhat surprised that oshie was not on the top 5, but that obviously doesnt mean he has been slacking off or is out of shape.

i have a few thoughts. i think that genoway will be a big player this year, duncan is showing that he is serious about making another run at hobey. marto is light, but light does not mean weak. i would bet that marto probably has the lowest body fat of anybody on the team(with possible exception to lammy). and lastly, im somewhat surprised that oshie was not on the top 5, but that obviously doesnt mean he has been slacking off or is out of shape.

genoway is such a important player for the sioux. he can bring the puck coast to coast so fluidly. the ironman is a great way to display strength and endurance but has little to do with playing hockey if you know what i mean. great for genoway to be on top!! oshie will win the hobey with 69 points ;)