SiouxSports.com Forum

FSSN Schedule

siouxguyinstpaul

Since Midcontinent lists as only airing Minnesota-Duluth(Away) series it makes me question whether or not they are gonna show the Wisconsin(Away) series for those of us who are cable subscribers and don't have the Fox Sports Net package :sad:. They might though cause they didn't decide to do it until a few days before the series this past season.

well there is one more road game televised

Friday Nov 30th against Denver will be on FSN RM (so if you have Dish or Direct you need the sports package)

http://www.denverpioneers.com/ViewArticle....;ATCLID=1157931

2007-08 University of Denver Hockey Telecast Schedule on FSN

All times listed are Mountain and subject to change

*Sunday, November 4 at Minnesota, 1 p.m.

Friday, Nov. 30 vs. North Dakota, 7:30 p.m.

Friday, Dec. 7 at St. Cloud State, 6 p.m.

Saturday, Dec. 8 at St. Cloud State, 6 p.m.

Saturday, Dec. 29, Denver Cup Championship Game, 7 p.m.

Friday, Jan. 11 vs. Wisconsin, 7:30 p.m.

Saturday, Jan. 12 vs. Wisconsin, 7 p.m.

Friday, Jan. 18 at Air Force, 7 p.m.

Friday, Feb. 8 vs. Minnesota, 7:30 p.m.

Saturday, Feb. 9 vs. Minnesota, 7 p.m.

Friday, Feb. 15 at North Dakota, 6 p.m.

Saturday, Feb. 16 at North Dakota, 6 p.m.

Friday, Feb. 22 vs. Alaska Anchorage, 7:30 p.m.

Saturday, Feb. 23 vs. Alaska Anchorage, 7 p.m.

*Produced by FSN Northwest

I thought this saturday's football game was going to be on FSSN?? I guess I was just seeing things because it obviously isn't on the schedule. I am just getting anxious to try out my new satellite system!

We're stuck waiting for 5:45PM on October 7 to see if we are pointed well enough to scan this in :lol: It's a Sunday, don't get all involved in the Cowboys and forget the Sioux hockey opener.

I thought this saturday's football game was going to be on FSSN?? I guess I was just seeing things because it obviously isn't on the schedule. I am just getting anxious to try out my new satellite system!

• 1 month later...
Bucky released their TV schedule

http://uwbadgers.com/sport_news/mhky/schedule/?sportid=119

Sioux games are both televised. Saturday is FSN North (now FSN Wisconsin) and Friday is on their local My station "My14"

The FSN game should be on KU satellite...dont know about the My Network game

I have dishnetwork in the Twin Cities. As long as you have a package with FSN North, I've noticed that you can almost always find the Wisconsin games on one of the FSN Alternate channels.

I have dishnetwork in the Twin Cities. As long as you have a package with FSN North, I've noticed that you can almost always find the Wisconsin games on one of the FSN Alternate channels.

correctamundo....actually if you have Dish Network regardless of which Regional Sports Network you have, they should be available on the alternate channels :crazy:

• 3 months later...