SiouxSports.com Forum

Loyalty

THETRIOUXPER

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh god, not to jump into the conversation, but I am not ranked in the top ten when it comes to 2k' hockey games for nothing!

nice..whats your screen name online? im changing to a ps3 soon but still play a little online hear and there, hockey only!

nice..whats your screen name online? im changing to a ps3 soon but still play a little online hear and there, hockey only!

I've played my buddies 2k7 on PS3....never lost at that game either, but I'm definitely not as proficient.

ps3s are going to lower by 100 within a few weeks FYI. i personally think they suck but thats my opinion ;)

yeah, thats good they are lowering them. i play 1 game and thats it, 2k hockey, nothing else, maybe college football when it comes out but hockey 90% of time which isnt much as i dont play as much as i use to. its all what you are use to really with systems. im not a xbox guy.

yeah, thats good they are lowering them. i play 1 game and thats it, 2k hockey, nothing else, maybe college football when it comes out but hockey 90% of time which isnt much as i dont play as much as i use to. its all what you are use to really with systems. im not a xbox guy.

im not an xbox guy either. i like to play the simple wii games.

well the sales of ps3 totally suck and wii is still selling out, so i think most people would disagree. you dont like playing mario or zelda??

to each its own, but my teams always consist of zpar,zajac,blake,bochenski,commodore,goren,greene,jones,roche,motzko,belfour, will have to add toews in there now :lol: and i only roll the 2 lines, screw the rest of the league :D

Man, this thread sure went way off on a different tangent.

oh, i thiught it was about my loyalty to all former sioux players as i put them all on 1 nhl team and trade the rest of the bums like sid the kid, malkin and roborussian ovechkin..damn, way off :lol:

NO THAT WOULD BE CONSTAPATE!

Poop

It is a reality for many, a dream for some

When it arrives it may not stop at one ...

So is that now the straight poop on the story?

And when "poop happens" there may be more than one? If you believe things will start moving soon give details man, details. Move it along. Don't be constipated. :lol:

And when "poop happens" there may be more than one? If you believe things will start moving soon give details man, details. Move it along. Don't be constipated. :D

Why don't you give details, let us all know about this "movement." :lol:

And when "poop happens" there may be more than one? If you believe things will start moving soon give details man, details. Move it along. Don't be constipated. :lol:

s&!t-puke 2 up, 1 down

When because of out partying till the early sunrise you decide to releave yourself by leaning out your friends window and puking on the street, but instead puke out your ass.

like Sitatoka says and I quote "I never s&!t-puke before, but once i puked-s&!t"

That's all I know about that!