SiouxSports.com Forum

Greater Grand Forks Fair

proudsioux

I went and walked aroudn yesterday and went to the lawn mower races and i tell u what... I feel sorry for all the kids that paid 17 bucks to go on the rides. Thhey ere crappy...Also the lawn mower races were a HUGE joke too. 5 mowers 2 classes one had 3 other had 2 boring and waste of 10 bucks..

I went and walked aroudn yesterday and went to the lawn mower races and i tell u what... I feel sorry for all the kids that paid 17 bucks to go on the rides. Thhey ere crappy...Also the lawn mower races were a HUGE joke too. 5 mowers 2 classes one had 3 other had 2 boring and waste of 10 bucks..

Anybody who pays $10 to go to lawn mower should understand they are wasting $10 before they walk in the door......seriously.......

Yeah ummm I went to this "fair" for the first time ever. I can see why I never went before. It sucked. Even the cheese curds weren't up to par.

Anybody who pays $10 to go to lawn mower should understand they are wasting $10 before they walk in the door......seriously.......

Yes, paying for lawn mower racing is questionable, but there is a set, high level of expectation of quality cheese curds when the words "county fair" are invoked. Even though others may be disregarded for their choices, Diggler has been wronged.

Even though others may be disregarded for their choices, Diggler has been wronged.

The trouble is, Diggler was a UND student for so long that everytime a Grand Forks merchant sees him coming, he automatically gets screwed over. ;)

It sucked. Even the cheese curds weren't up to par.

Those things are heart stoppers. Eat them at the races sometimes and your right their quality is not very good. You can hear your arties clogging.