SiouxSports.com Forum

New FCS Board

WYOBISONMAN

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While it wasn't stated outright, the Kolpack's article was based on the weekly GWFC media teleconference. If you read the GWFC press release for that week, you will find many of the same quotes and the same slant. I don't know why people here are making such a big deal over the article, since Kolpack's reporting that it's the GWFC coaches, not the Forum, that are calling the App/Mich game "not a huge upset". If the Sioux were in the GWFC this year, Coach Lennon would've been part of the same teleconference and the Herald would've had a similar story.

I guess my point is, if you want to ridicule someone for the article, it should be the GWFC coaches, not Kolpack and the Forum.

While it wasn't stated outright, the Kolpack's article was based on the weekly GWFC media teleconference. If you read the GWFC press release for that week, you will find many of the same quotes and the same slant. I don't know why people here are making such a big deal over the article, since Kolpack's reporting that it's the GWFC coaches, not the Forum, that are calling the App/Mich game "not a huge upset". If the Sioux were in the GWFC this year, Coach Lennon would've been part of the same teleconference and the Herald would've had a similar story.

I guess my point is, if you want to ridicule someone for the article, it should be the GWFC coaches, not Kolpack and the Forum.

The biggest thing to me is they used the headline:

Michigan loss not shocking to all

"AT ALL".....its like c'mon. One of the greatest sports upset of all time and its not shocking?

That's my "ridicule."