SiouxSports.com Forum

North Dakota Devils/ New Jersey Fighting Sioux

JESUS,family,rutgers

Speaking of the Devils, now that they have hired a Sutter as their coach I hope they stop drafting Sioux players. The Sutters do not have a good track record for letting players develop in their college programs.

I wouldn't worry too much. If Sutter starts screwing the pooch, he'll quickly go the way of a number of other former Devs coaches. ;)

I wouldn't worry too much. If Sutter starts screwing the pooch, he'll quickly go the way of a number of other former Devs coaches. ;)

lou will be coaching with a month left anyways.....that gets old

lou will be coaching with a month left anyways.....that gets old

I agree. Julien coaches them to first in the division and gets canned with 3 days left. Devils biggest problem last year was that Brodeur played 78 games, so when playoffs came around, he looked average at best. Need to play Weekes a good 20 games this year to make sure Brodeur is fresh for a playoff run.

I agree. Julien coaches them to first in the division and gets canned with 3 days left. Devils biggest problem last year was that Brodeur played 78 games, so when playoffs came around, he looked average at best. Need to play Jordan Parise a good 20 games this year to make sure Brodeur is fresh for a playoff run.

Fixed your post.

Speaking of the Devils, now that they have hired a Sutter as their coach I hope they stop drafting Sioux players. The Sutters do not have a good track record for letting players develop in their college programs.

As long as Lou is in charge, Sutter won't have much of a say in who they draft.....he's just another soldier in the army.

As long as Lou is in charge, Sutter won't have much of a say in who they draft.....he's just another soldier in the army.

Took the words right out of my mouth . . . So by all means, keep 'em coming.

Expect Lou to attempt to draft or acquire all 4 Zajacs in the future, we like to keep it all in the family.

Sutter will be lucky to make it to the end of the season. I personally am not a fan of any of the Sutter Brothers. Sorry...

Especially after the Calgary and Gophers incident with Chris Chucko...

Sutter will be lucky to make it to the end of the season. I personally am not a fan of any of the Sutter Brothers. Sorry...

Especially after the Calgary and Gophers incident with Chris Chucko...

Yeah, hate the Gophers or love em, you HAVE to admit that Chucko got screwed.

I only remember that Sutter contacted him mid-school year wanting him to leave early. How did he get 'screwed'?

I dont' know if he got screwed but Chucko wasn't ready to leave college and play in the NHL or in the minors for that moment. I think the lack of respect that Sutter showed the Gophers was totally classless... I think as far as the Sutters go, there were a bunch of hockey players know for their grit that at times played the game on the edge of being dirty or used questioable tactics they are kind of from the same mold as Tim Hunter.