SiouxSports.com Forum

Tailgating bus

CMSioux

Not sure if this is legal or not for this board but I just want to share that a guy in my little town in central Minnesota has put up for sale a 40 foot converted school bus that just happens to be Sioux green (with black trim). It's loaded with microwave, sink, 4 booths, AC, generator, bathroom. It would make a great ready-to-go Sioux Tailgating Machine. If I lived in GF I'd love it but the wife says it's hard to justify since I only make about 2-3 games a year. Contact me at 320-845-7789 if you want photos, details etc.

Thanks for allowing the post. It's such a natural Sioux Tailgater I just felt compelled to let the word out. He's asking $5,000 but I know he will take less. If it wasn't so nice I wouldn't bother since it is not mine to sell.

Just let me know. I got a look at the inside yesterday and it's a true tailgating bus - 3 booths on one side that will seat 4 each with nice tables and beverage holders, 2 air conditioners, a full size fridge, microwave, sink with running water, working toilet, nice counter area, generator and two benches in the rear. I can send you picture just send me your email or call me.

He's got one looker but he said he would call me before selling. I'm just a Sioux tailgater who lives too far away to justify the investment (my wife's words not mine :) ) .

If any of you are in Columbia during football season, the South Carolina Gamecocks have what they call "Cockybooses" alongside the stadium. They are renovated cabooses that people use for tailgating. Some of the people actually find their way into the stadium. ;)

You mean they actually need to have a game to "Tailgate?" :)