SiouxSports.com Forum

Pure-Bred Lab Puppies for Give Away !

Fetch

You have a male (Is he fixed) ? - I have a Gorgeous Female that is 3 - I almost had her bred this spring - but decided to wait a year

I love my Valkyrie more than almost anything :lol:

I had two blacks before Val (Maggie is on the Home page of my site) & then one of her daughters Shadow - both were awesome hunters - I do believe Blacks are the purest breed & overall the best hunters

----------------------------------------------------

I looked at the link on the satellite dishes how much was your k band system & is it hard to install ?

You have a male (Is he fixed) ? - I have a Gorgeous Female that is 3 - I almost had her bred this spring - but decided to wait a year

----------------------------------------------------

I looked at the link on the sattlite dishes how much was your k band system & is it hard to install ?

Unfortunately, yes. Fixed makes less problems for hunting, and training, as the usual run around town females in heat drive the males crazy. Nice looking female on your site; I like the wide flat head look.

Not at all hard to install, I don't think you can beat the system prices from PSB. Site shows 195 for fixed and 257 for motorized, shipping included.

You can't go wrong with his traxis 3500 systems, both the fixed and motorized are the same equipment, one just adds a motor. And both PSB and iceberg on this site are extremely helpful with your install if your having problems (via message boards, etc). The traxis receiver is great in that the signal quality is shown on the front of the receiver, so you can take the box outside to help you point the dish, don't need the box and tv out there.

Just remember you need a clear view of the southern sky, with no trees or buildings in the way. With the motor, you'll be able to hit sats from nearly an entire arc from ese to s to wsw (about 100 to 240 degrees, depending on your location).

Yes I have seen it & it is TRUE - I would hate to see any dog go to a home that cannot do them right

I don't know why these are free - must not be registered

If anyone has called let us know the scoop ?

I should have titled this thread Puppy Watch :lol:

My lab is out of this male. Female was a black from Casselton, so my male is black, but is built much like his dad (except for being the "right" color) :lol:

Spring Dakota's dad's name was Remington too, I wonder if that is the dog...

Yep he is the right color too...

Spring Dakota's dad's name was Remington too, I wonder if that is the dog...

Yep he is the right color too...

Very possible, the Konley's are picky about who gets to use Remington as the stud, needs to have a good pedigree, etc. I see they have another young male for stud also (Gringo).

Very possible, the Konley's are picky about who gets to use Remington as the stud, needs to have a good pedigree, etc. I see they have another young male for stud also (Gringo).

I got him from Windsor Kennels in Crookston. I will have to go pull his paper work and see...