SiouxSports.com Forum

HOCKEYTOWN USA CELEBRITY GOLF TOURNAMENT

THETRIOUXPER

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is hoping that everyone planning to take in this event has a great time for a fine cause.

Travel safely. See the golf ball, be the golf ball. See the fish hook, be the fish hook. See the food.

Be the food. See the beverage. Be the beverage. See the auction items, buy the auction items.

Bid up the price of them real high. For the kids.

We are off to da Rockies.

Fishing is for people who don't golf...

I both fish and golf, and though golf can be VERY frustrating some days, I find it more rewarding on certain levels than fishing. You get your competitive fix with a good round of golf while still enjoying the outdoors, while I could sit on a boat all day with some cold beer and not see another soul, and have a great day. Any way you slice it, a bad day of fishing or golf is still better than being inside at work all day :blush: .

I both fish and golf, and though golf can be VERY frustrating some days, I find it more rewarding on certain levels than fishing. You get your competitive fix with a good round of golf while still enjoying the outdoors, while I could sit on a boat all day with some cold beer and not see another soul, and have a great day. Any way you slice it, a bad day of fishing or golf is still better than being inside at work all day :D .

I kind of said that tounge in cheek. :blush: I actually fished last summer but I haven't done it all this year...

Tim set up the tourney so two 5-somes combined and actually played 10 man groups for all 18. I golfed with Tim Oshie, Chris Porter and 2 Warroad locals on my team. The other team in our same 10-some was 4 Winnipeggers and Jonathan Toews. Everyone was a lot of fun and the tournament was worth every penny.

Who can argue with all you can eat steak at the end?

I think Osh needs another Caesar :blush: