Fetch

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well if were getting technical it was Wildwing :D:silly::ohmy:

Your up Sioux-cia :D

:huh:

OK, who was the second player to win the Stanley cup four times on four different teams? What were (are) the names of the teams and in what year did they win the cup with him as a player?

edit: Let me clarify, Holmes was the first goalie to achieve this status, this guy was the first to achieve it.

Answer 1 - March 8, 1972 10-2 win over University of Michigan was the last game in the Old Barn.

Answer 2 - Played two years for a total of 78 games

Answers 3 & 4 - Frenchy's and personalized mugs!!

That is correct. Nice job. Do you remember the sketches of players they use have hanging in there? Wonder where they ended up? I'm glad I got my mug out of there before I left town and they tore down the place.

That is correct. Nice job. Do you remember the sketches of players they use have hanging in there? Wonder where they ended up? I'm glad I got my mug out of there before I left town and they tore down the place.

I think there was an auction and alot of things, including unclaimed mugs, went fairly cheaply. I missed it, dagnabit!!! (I'm working with a guy from Texas and am picking up new slang!!! :silly: )

OK, who was the second player to win the Stanley cup four times on four different teams? What were (are) the names of the teams and in what year did they win the cup with him as a player?

edit: Let me clarify, Holmes was the first goalie to achieve this status, this guy was the first to achieve it.

Bump. :silly:

NEW RULE if it goes 24hrs without a answer then the same person goes again - If they put up 3 in a row - we call them Hostile & Abusive for posting crapola that is too hard (kinda like the NC$$) :silly:

NEW RULE if it goes 24hrs without a answer then the same person goes again - If they put up 3 in a row - we call them Hostile & Abusive for posting crapola that is too hard (kinda like the NC$$) :ohmy:

:silly:

Ok, but I'm not going to give you the answer!!! :D:huh:

There's still time for a hockey guru to answer it!!!!

If I answer it, will I get a Schneider jersey?

YES!!!!!

Buuuut, according to the new rules if a question isn't answered within 24 hours then the same person goes again. Sorry, you missed the deadline!!

And the answer is, ta ta taaa ta....

Jack Marshall -

1901 - Winnepeg Victorias

1902 and 1903 - Montreal AAA

1907 and 1910 - Montreal Wanderers

1914 - Tornonto Blueshirts

As you can see, he was on six Stanley Cup winning teams!!! In the first half of the 20th century, he played rugby, soccer, baseball, lacrosse, and bowling, as well as hockey. He played hockey for Montreal Pointe Charles High School, 1894 to 1898 where he also played on three Caledonia Cup soccer championship teams.

He rivals North Dakota's own Darin Erstad in athletiscism.

Ok, here's an easy one. Who said,

"We have a violent sport. To think that we don't, you miss what we are doing. We are putting men on the ice and asking them to skate at full speed. They have sticks in their hands to propel the puck and for checking purposes. You surround those people with hard boards and glass, and they play with more intensity when they are out there than is required in any other sport. That makes for violence. Hockey is violent, but it isn't bad."