Maine/Michigan St.

Siouxdonyms

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Maine is all over MSU, how the heck did state make through their regional?

They actually looked pretty dominating in the regional. Looks like the 10 day break had the same effect on them as it did on us last year. I'm hoping we're not in the same boat this year.

I'm normally a Maine guy, but for some reason, I'm pulling for Rick Comley today. He's one of the true good guys of college coaching and Spartan fans have really been rough on him since he came there from Northern Michigan University.

They actually looked pretty dominating in the regional. Looks like the 10 day break had the same effect on them as it did on us last year. I'm hoping we're not in the same boat this year.

I haven't seen them play since they played UNO on CSTV.

I am so happy we don't have him today and think maybe the rest of the college hockey world will see what we have to put up with.

It's as if you don't believe that the WCHA has the best officiating in college hockey. :D:lol:

I'm normally a Maine guy, but for some reason, I'm pulling for Rick Comley today. He's one of the true good guys of college coaching and Spartan fans have really been rough on him since he came there from Northern Michigan University.

I'm pulling for North Dakota today! Other than that, doesn't matter who wins to me! Have to beat the best to be the best, and we have to beat BC first and foremost! GO SIOUX!!!!!!! (Okay, secretly, I really don't want to face Maine again if we do win tonight! Go Spartans! :lol: )

Sounds like a replay of the UND-MI game. For those watching on TV, what is the crowd size?

They haven't announced anything officially yet, but I do see some empty seats along the boards (lower level), though there seems to be a pretty fair sized crowd.