SiouxSports.com Forum

Final five poster

Sioux17

This year they handed out a calendar. It had each team from the WCHA on a month. I cant remember what was on the extra 2 months, but I think it was UND celebrating last years F5 win, and UMTC as the McNaughton Cup winners. I didnt get a calendar, but this is what I remember from looking at someone elses.

This year they handed out a calendar. It had each team from the WCHA on a month. I cant remember what was on the extra 2 months, but I think it was UND celebrating last years F5 win, and UMTC as the McNaughton Cup winners. I didnt get a calendar, but this is what I remember from looking at someone elses.

That's correct....

August 2007- us celebrating last year's F5 win

Sept. 2007- UAA Seawolves

Oct. 2007- CC Tigers

Nov. 2007- DU Pioneers

Dec. 2007- Michigan Tech Huskies

Jan. 2008- UM Golden Chokers, I mean Gophers

Feb. 2008- UMD Bulldogs

Mar. 2008- MSU-M Mavericks

Apr. 2008- UND FIGHTING SIOUX

May 2008- SCSU Huskies

June 2008- UW Badgers

July 2008- UM Goofers as McNaughton Cup winners

on the back of July it has the Badgers for winning the National Championship and then Matt Carle as the Hobey winner and the back cover is the WCHA award pictures. Points of interest that I noticed. Final Five is over Easter next year with regionals the next week. Then, it is a week off and the Frozen Four being held April 10-12 or three weeks after Final Five.