SiouxSports.com Forum

NAME BADGE REQUESTS END AT 5:00 P.M. MONDAY!

UNDLAW

My wife bought a whole box of press style over the head name badges that I am making for SiouxSports.com members to help us get together (and depending on how much you have drank) and stay together and to otherwise socialize.

The badges are going to print at 5:00 p.m. today (although I will bring along some blank ones that you can just write your name with a marker) so let me know ASAP if you would like an official printed one.

Thanks.

- UNDLAW

EDIT: Due to overwhelming last minute response, I will not printing until Monday so you still have time to add your ss.com handle and/or real nam to your ss.com handle

I already had all of you as a "precautionary measure" but thanks for confirming and/or reconfirming.

And, again, I will have some blank ones as well so no biggie if you miss.

Also, if you know other ss.com members who are going feel free to post any "group" with ss.com handles and I will make some for them as well.

I already had all of you as a "precautionary measure" but thanks for confirming and/or reconfirming.

And, again, I will have some blank ones as well so no biggie if you miss.

Also, if you know other ss.com members who are going feel free to post any "group" with ss.com handles and I will make some for them as well.

LadyDy wants one - thanks UNDLAW!!

I got my wife to add some UND vs. Gophers pictures from the Final Five game. She was reluctant to do so because she is not really into sports/live action photography (and she was a Gopher?), but she added some pictures to her website which is:

www.marisaskeesphotography.com

If you go there, on the home page click on "Sport Gallery" thumbnail and there is a pretty cool slideshow.

Also, she will have photos (via me) from the FF so check back after we win #8!