SiouxSports.com Forum

Under 21 in STL

Sioux_Yeah_Yeah

Hey so everyone's talking about hanging out and meeting at bars and stuff like that.... Any other underagers have any ideas where we can all hang out and meet?!

option1 = get a fake ID :sad:

option2 = during the days you wont need a ID to get in bars usually, just at night really, then you can go visit the local bowling alleys or arcades with the rest of the kiddies ??? and yes im just giving you a hard time. i actually was 19-20 when i went to my first f-4's. just had a fake ID rolling with my grandpa, he was always wondering how the hell are you drinking beers :D you will have a great time! glad your able to go

option1 = get a fake ID :D

Hahaha! Yeah except with my luck I'd get caught.... Not a smart idea anyways... I don't have to get a fake ID and drink to have a good time..... There are plenty of ways to have fun while being (and staying) sober.... I have a little more class than to be fake, thanks though lol

Hahaha! Yeah except with my luck I'd get caught.... Not a smart idea anyways... I don't have to get a fake ID and drink to have a good time..... There are plenty of ways to have fun while being (and staying) sober.... I have a little more class than to be fake, thanks though lol

Bina will get you out... :D

easy there........i was having fun and joking wit ya, joke ya know..and that word class is sure thrown around a lot on this board :D by the way, i was just kidding again....

easy there........i was having fun and joking wit ya, joke ya know..and that word class is sure thrown around a lot on this board :D by the way, i was just kidding again....

Yeah I know it was a joke! I'm just saying that I don't think it's "the cool thing" to have a fake ID (although I'm sure lots of underagers are going to disagree with me on this one ???)

i have a extra 1 for anyone who is 6'1 210 lbs, brown hair and blue eyes, just PM me, its for rent for 50 bucks a day :D???:p

oh yeah, better look like your in yur early or mid twenties as im 26 :sad:

joke, joke, joke for all you coppers out there

My ID says I'm over 21 and whenever I get in after being carded, I make sure to do the "ID pop" just to tick off the underagers outside.

Mine says the same thing...but I've usually hitched a ride to the bar with HockeyMom. I ride on the handlebars of her mobility scooter. I wish she'd upgrade to the 2-seater. :D

Mine says the same thing...but I've usually hitched a ride to the bar with HockeyMom. I ride on the handlebars of her mobility scooter. I wish she'd upgrade to the 2-seater. :D

You know I'm spending the extra cash to get the thing chromed out, and put hydraulics on it.

Did I tell you that I got carded at Buffalo Wild Wings two weeks ago?

You know I'm spending the extra cash to get the thing chromed out, and put hydraulics on it.

Did I tell you that I got carded at Buffalo Wild Wings two weeks ago?

They had to make sure that the booze wouldn't interfere with your estrogen replacement pills or high blood pressure medication! ???

They had to make sure that the booze wouldn't interfere with your estrogen replacement pills or high blood pressure medication! :D

??? SSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Winter storm watch is predicted for tonight and Tuesday with 3-6 inches predicted......hopefully this will melt and the roads will be good by 9am Wednesday morning. :sad:

JUST WARM UP ALREADY!

Winter storm watch is predicted for tonight and Tuesday with 3-6 inches predicted......hopefully this will melt and the roads will be good by 9am Wednesday morning. :D

JUST WARM UP ALREADY!

Yeah well it's not exactly supposed to be super warm weather in STL either..... 70s and 80s the week before, and drops to like the high 40s and low 50s during the time we're there.... Bummer!!! Looks like North Dakota weather is following us :silly:

Anyways, any place all the SS youngsters wanna meet up?!