SiouxSports.com Forum

Any Sioux Fans meeting at Tom Rieds...

Goon

Tom Reids is one idea. However the place is a madhouse when nothing is going on, let alone when there is something going on at the X. Plus there is too much Gopher crap on the walls. Mancini's Char house is farther up the road. Big place, big bar, great steaks. Plus they have a free shuttle to the game so you can save yourself $10-$20 on parking.

Tom Reids is one idea. However the place is a madhouse when nothing is going on, let alone when there is something going on at the X. Plus there is too much Gopher crap on the walls. Mancini's Char house is farther up the road. Big place, big bar, great steaks. Plus they have a free shuttle to the game so you can save yourself $10-$20 on parking.

Farce can you post directions to that. I am not too familiar with St Paul...

Mancini's is a nice place to meet. they also have great steaks! although, you should jump on the shuttle early because we missed half of a period waiting for the next shuttle. the owner actually loaded up a group of Sioux fans in his van and drove us to Exel. nice guy!

it is probably the last building on the right.

The last building on west 7th would probably the Taco Bell as you head out to the Airport. Don't do that! :D

Mancini's is a great place, especially if you want a good meal instead of bar food before the game...and it will be busy, but not shoulder to shoulder like the rest of the places closer to the X. Its about 4ish blocks west of Tom Reid's...past Grand Seven...on the right. I'll likely be working most of the day, but plan on walking over to McGovern's for a couple pints before the game.

McGoverns - 225 W 7th St.

It's on the same street as Tom Reid's and all the other bars. It's on the opposite side of the street as Tom Reid's and a little closer to the X I believe. It's on a corner.

I'll probably be at McGovern's before the game as well.

It'll probably be okay on Thursday, but getting there early is a good idea because it's usually a pretty popular pre-event pub.

We are hoping to get a couple of tables and a booth or two at Tom Reids at about 4:00 PM on Thursday or a little after.

The Notermann's, Schnieders, Novak's, Hlas's

Let's Go Sioux!!! if you get there before us save us about 4 tables and booths behind the bar in the tv room there.

Let's kick some Bulldog's :);):D