SiouxSports.com Forum

Press Conference UND vs Minnesota

The Walrus

I was finally able to get sound for the Gopher post game interviews. You could tell how painful it had to be for the two Gopher players to be there and answer some tough questions. This is a team that lost, what.. one league game the first half of the year? There had to be some small feeling of destiny for them that evaporated tonight.

It could very easily have been the Sioux in their position. These are two of the premier programs in all of college hockey and Goligoski and Vanelli represented their program with class and dignity. My hat's off to them. It's too easy to forget how young these guys are - they showed me a lot.

I also have to say.. I'm not a big Lucia fanr, but he's one hell of a coach, and he showed nothing but class last night after a devastating loss.

On that note,, Go Sioux.. bring home number 8!

What that guy trying to be an arse with the hat comment right as the dunc, phil, and porter were leaving. And porter says pass it on? :silly: I guess I musta missed something.

I think the reporter was asking where the hard hat was and Porter said he had to pass it on.