SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX VS GOPHERS - LOSER GOES HOME, WINNER TO ST LOUIS

AZSIOUX

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So after Oshie's shot Frazee froze the puck. Okposo was in neutral ice at the time. He must have come over and given a shot to Oshie, it wasn't on the replays.

Wasn't Oshie & Okposo tied up with each other right before that in the UND zone? I heard the crowd react a bit after that, but the camera was following the puck up the ice. It also explains why Oshie was trailing the play and got the shot.... Whatever happened between the two, Okposo took exception too.

hey HeidiSioux where are you getting the stats on # of votes and % of votes for HB?

Sorry about the late response, but my computer had a brain freeze :D - I was not a happy camper - both audio and board went down. :silly:

go to http://www.hobeybaker.com/ballot/ and then go to the bottom of the ballot and beside the "vote" button is a button called "results" that will take you to the current vote count and percentages which are

Eric Ehn, Jr, F, Air Force Academy 41500 33 %

David Brown, G, Sr, Notre Dame 24659 20 %

Ryan Duncan, So, F, North Dakota 20380 16 %

John Curry, G, Sr, Boston University 20302 16 %

Everybody else way way behind. We've gotten Ryan back in 3rd but it's still close so VOTE VOTE VOTE :glare:

By the way, my computer had its brain freeze just as Tim Oshie was coming on to be interviewed by Hennessey. Did he have anything interesting to say?

Wasn't Oshie & Okposo tied up with each other right before that in the UND zone? I heard the crowd react a bit after that, but the camera was following the puck up the ice. It also explains why Oshie was trailing the play and got the shot.... Whatever happened between the two, Okposo took exception too.

I saw it and it just looked like they were tangled up.