Coach Haskstol's Post Game Presser

The Walrus

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we need to take up a collection and get TJ a new armor shirt!!!

Hockey players don't tend to give up things they've used for a while. I think Chelios still uses his shoulder pads that he played with at Wisconsin, though they're all taped together.

red and tj pissed at ref...wish they would have lashed out, hell, why not, they cant be suspended for the next game :D

TJ could have. Could have come back to bite Red in the butt. But yeah, you're right that they were not happy at all. First interview I've seen where Red was kind of a dick.

watch the michigan presser as well, hensick says ref chirping at hi more than he was at him..still bad by him but i can see a ref doing this for sure..

I'm really disappointed that Hensick was whining as much as he did. Not much of a class act at all. No accountability for his own actions, blaming the ref... If he wanted to stay out of the box, he should have kept his mouth shut. What a Prima Donna.

You're right. Porter has been great these last few games. Of all the players, you can almost see him willing the team to win on the ice in these playoff games.

I found it interesting that he said the hard hat is given to a player who doesn't show up on the scoreboard but did the little things well. I guess 2 goals in the game is a little passe' for him now. :D

love ya Chris but you have to leave the HardHat in the locker room during your NCAA Press Conference! You look like one of those retarded kids who their parents won't let out of the house without his "helmet" :D;)

There's a classy post. Work with those kids and you'll gain a lot more respect for them, and maybe next time, you'll use your education from the University of North Dakota to make a more appropriate statement.

I'm really disappointed that Hensick was whining as much as he did. Not much of a class act at all. No accountability for his own actions, blaming the ref... If he wanted to stay out of the box, he should have kept his mouth shut. What a Prima Donna.

yeah...I HATE people that scream and blame other people when you have NO ONE else to blame :D;) (So how's it going Jess ;) )

love ya Chris but you have to leave the HardHat in the locker room during your NCAA Press Conference! You look like one of those retarded kids who their parents won't let out of the house without his "helmet" :D;)

hey, the hardhat was cute, I actually thought that he looked good with it and TJ wore it during an interview. It is a cool story and something that I think the interviewers liked too.

I think we got the right TJ playing for our team.

:D

It was a joke...relax man!! :D

I work with the kids every day and see what they have to go through just to obtain simple things that you and I take for granted every day. It's unfortunate that people still feel it's funny to make statements such as the one you chose to make, and I wish you could spend one day of your life in their shoes to gain a real appreciation of what they go through. As for me, I'm an advocate for these kids and I won't relax over these types of statements, but rather defend the kids who can't defend themselves.

Red certainly didn't give our PP any credit! It was all about the puck. "Somehow the puck just went in, Sauer didn't see it, he was too far back, one went in from behind the net......." Uhm, who does he think was controlling the puck?

I have to agree with him regarding the reffing. Everyone should know what the standard is. You can't go changing the 'level' of a penalty on a whim or whatever.

Red certainly didn't give our PP any credit! It was all about the puck. "Somehow the puck just went in, Sauer didn't see it, he was too far back, one went in from behind the net......." Uhm, who does he think was controlling the puck?

I have to agree with him regarding the reffing. Everyone should know what the standard is. You can't go changing the 'level' of a penalty on a whim or whatever.

I think that's where I thought Red was being a dick. Didn't think it was anything special. NEWSFLASH RED!!! It went in 5 times on the PP, and I have yet to see a puck with eyes on it!

Where were the ref's from (what league)? That may be the standard in that league. We all know that reffing is different throughout the various leagues. I just watched the play again, and Hensick simply skated by the ref and said something. It didn't look like it fazed the the ref at all.