SiouxSports.com Forum

Final Five Saturday Pre-Game Breakfast

MafiaMan

I'm sorry! I still use a disposable camera for pictures. You should have given your camera to someone who is more technologically advanced. ;)

Oh there were plenty of pictures taken, don't be sorry! I've done it before too. We'll see if Jim Dahl/PCM can work some magic. :)

Speaking of bustlines, was that forecheck dancin' dirty on the Dance Mania big screen? Or someone else?

God I certainly hope not!! I know I was in the middle of drunken texting when RWD smacked me and said we were on the big screen, but I don't remember what exactly I did after that. ;) My mom's husband said we were on tv...and also made a comment that I forgot to take my bra off and throw it in the crowd. :blush::blush: I drank way too much this weekend...

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have a couple Holy Cross pictures but not sure how to post them. Anyone able to help me out?

If you have them saved to your computer, just go to photobucket.com and register. Then you can browse for the pictures on your computer and upload them one at a time. Photobucket hosts the pictures and gives you the IMG code, just copy it and paste it on here.

If you have them saved to your computer, just go to photobucket.com and register. Then you can browse for the pictures on your computer and upload them one at a time. Photobucket hosts the pictures and gives you the IMG code, just copy it and paste it on here.

Thanks, I will try it now.

And I'm the one considered the board pervert... ;)

The waitress at Hoggsbreath was sure taken with you. She couldn't wait to sit in your chair when you got up for a moment. She was all teary eyed and everything. Just what is it you do on those Tuesday and Thursday nights there?

Here are a couple of my Holy Cross pictures.

I was the one handling your camera. Obviously I was successful in matching the sway of the group.

;)

edit: For those noticing that Sioux-cia is not in one of the pictures, it was taken during the time she was marching around the arena with the Gopher band in tow.

I was the one handling your camera. Obviously I was successful in matching the sway of the group.

;)

You were blessed with a "God Given Talent!" :blush: Thanks for capturing the moment, it was a great time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forecheck: Would you please explain why we all donned the Holy Cross gear and smiled pretty for these photos, I mean other than for the obviously perverse pleasure of tormenting Gopher fans who would rather not be reminded of the caps-lock required GREATEST UPSET IN THE HISTORY OF COLLEGE HOCKEY?

P.S. Don't forget to mention the widows and orphans...

Ha, that was you? I should have recognized you I guess. Want me to remove it?

No it's fine. I knew that was you so I expected it to make its way here. ;)

Reminding Gopher fans of that day is great. I suppose it will start losing its luster after this year's NCAAs (especially after Air Force wins then we'll have a new favorite second team!)

Forecheck: Would you please explain why we all donned the Holy Cross gear and smiled pretty for these photos, I mean other than for the obviously perverse pleasure of tormenting Gopher fans who would rather not be reminded of the caps-lock required GREATEST UPSET IN THE HISTORY OF COLLEGE HOCKEY?

P.S. Don't forget to mention the widows and orphans...

Certainly YaneA! It's a touching story really and quite hard to put into words, but I'll try my best and paraphrase.

About a month ago I received an email from an undisclosed national orphanage association. The founder of this organization is a Sioux fan, naturally, since most of the gracious, giving people in this world follow the green and white. In doing her selfless, almost holy work, the founder has spread the good word of Fighting Sioux hockey to orphanages all across this great country, instilling an amazing sense of Sioux pride in these young children. When Holy Cross upset the Gophers in the regionals last year, apparently these children wanted a Holy Cross jersey more than anything in the world as a way to express their joy at witnessing Gopher failure at its best. But alas, due to poor funding the orphans were unable to afford Holy Cross t-shirts, let alone jerseys. Once word got out about the Sioux fan base that purchased the game worn, [Gopher] tear soaked Holy Cross jerseys, the children begged and pleaded the founder of this organization to do everything in her power to get a picture of the Sioux fans in their Holy Cross jerseys. And therefore I got this amazing email that expressed the wishes of orphans across the nation.

I mean really, what would you do in that situation? I put out the call to Sioux fans, and really anti-Gopher fans, everywhere to help make these childrens' wishes come true! Well, that and the manager in the Holy Cross athletic department asked last year if we would be able to get a picture of all the Sioux fans together in their Holy Cross jerseys to send back to them. It just so happened that the Final Five seemed like the easiest place to get people together.

PCM, thanks for touching up that picture. It looks much better.

No it's fine. I knew that was you so I expected it to make its way here. :blush:

Reminding Gopher fans of that day is great. I suppose it will start losing its luster after this year's NCAAs (especially after Air Force wins then we'll have a new favorite second team!)

That would almost be too good to be true!

Haha, yeah I had a lot of fun that day. I even had a Gopher fan offer to wear my Holy Cross jersey Saturday night if I could beat him at beer darts. ;) Of course, I would never trust it in the hands of a Gopher fan.

I loved all the Duluth fans around me that became Sioux fans on Saturday night!

That would almost be too good to be true!

Haha, yeah I had a lot of fun that day. I even had a Gopher fan offer to wear my Holy Cross jersey Saturday night if I could beat him at beer darts. ;) Of course, I would never trust it in the hands of a Gopher fan.

I loved all the Duluth fans around me that became Sioux fans on Saturday night!

Did you get to see Drunk Hockey Guy in the "Cat in the Hat" outfit? HI-larious! He got shafted on dance mania though!

Did you get to see Drunk Hockey Guy in the "Cat in the Hat" outfit? HI-larious! He got shafted on dance mania though!

He was in the section next to us.

Mr. Siouxmama wondered what his wife thought when he left the house that afternoon. ;)

She must be very proud of him. :blush:

Mr. Siouxmama wondered what his wife thought when he left the house that afternoon. ;)

At least the cat in the hat outfit was a refreshing change from the costume most gopher fan's wear, that being a horse's a$$. :blush:

Actually she was sitting right next to him....although I don't think she was for the night game. Should have seen him in the tailgate lot, a beer in one hand and a stogie in the other........priceless! He had the pic up as his avatar on GPL this morning but took it down since then.