SiouxSports.com Forum

Let me be the first to say good bye...

siouxnami

Troy Jutting, your sorry act and pathetic gamesmanship will not be missed. I hope that you lose tonight, make an a$$ of yourself one last time, are promptly fired, and never rear your ugly face in college hockey again. Maybe it will be tommorrow or God forbid next week, but your season and career are coming to an end. I am so sick of your whining, bushleage teams, cheap shots, and propensity to run goalies. Teams reflect their coaches and yours is UGLY. I hope the Sioux can build a big enough lead tonight so that they can play Walski and sit DOT in the 3rd because who knows what cheap tricks you have up your sleave tonight.

I guess what I am trying to say is:

You Suck!

Troy Jutting, your sorry act and pathetic gamesmanship will not be missed. I hope that you lose tonight, make an a$$ of yourself one last time, are promptly fired, and never rear your ugly face in college hockey again. Maybe it will be tommorrow or God forbid next week, but your season and career are coming to an end. I am so sick of your whining, bushleage teams, cheap shots, and propensity to run goalies. Teams reflect their coaches and yours is UGLY. I hope the Sioux can build a big enough lead tonight so that they can play Walski and sit DOT in the 3rd because who knows what cheap tricks you have up your sleave tonight.

You Suck!

That's great and all but tell us how you REALLY feel? :silly:

BTW, I don't know what part of the body Juttings sleave is located but I do know that I don't wish to see anything that is/was up it.

You Suck!

Seriously.... don't hold anything back. Get it off your chest. Vent. Rant. We want to know how you really feel about Jutting and the MSU-Mavericks. :silly:

we just have to hope tonight that our jone's and radke's and kaip's and finley's and even lee's*snickers* don't get sucked into their bull$%!# if the sioux have a few goal lead late in the game cuz you know that the seniors and other pieces of crap on that team will be looking to make themselves feel better by trying to bait them into it. let's hope cooler heads prevail

we just have to hope tonight that our jone's and radke's and kaip's and finley's and even lee's*snickers* don't get sucked into their bull$%!# if the sioux have a few goal lead late in the game cuz you know that the seniors and other pieces of crap on that team will be looking to make themselves feel better by trying to bait them into it. let's hope cooler heads prevail

Or, the refs make the appropriate "but you were asking for it" and only hand out suspensions for the rest of that game and not the next as well... which should be an option if a team with nothing left to play for starts gooning it up and baiting and running goalies.

Has there ever been a time that Jutting didn't act like the penalty his player was receiving was a total misapplication of the rules by the ref? Like, "you can't possibly mean that our player is receiving a penalty for that!" I mean, once in a while (depending on who is reffing), a coach has reason to give that kind of response, but every time? Come on!

Their aggressiveness toward the goalies is also a coached behavior. Because of the lack of enough skill players, they try to work on intimidation. I believe if Hak just let our guys "go," they could more than handle these bums. I just hope that our players can maintain enough cool to not get sucked into the Mavericks' low down trap, but still prevent them from running the goaltender and/or other cheapshot antics.

I also hope that the refs can see through these cheapshot antics and deliver just penalties to the instigators and less to the victims of these jerks.

I, too, will not miss Jutting's whiner-acts. I just hope that Blais is not the replacement for him!

Or, the refs make the appropriate "but you were asking for it" and only hand out suspensions for the rest of that game and not the next as well... which should be an option if a team with nothing left to play for starts gooning it up and baiting and running goalies.

You hit on my biggest fear for tonight's game. When UND garners a lead and it is perhaps in the 2nd or 3rd period, my fear "factor" will rise exponentially because the Mavs now have nothing to play for so they might as well try to test the boundaries of physicality so to speak. Try to sucker us into fights, "inadvertantly" rough up players that aren't protected from it (Shall I call it "Pulling a Bruess?"), and playing dangerous and cheap hockey. I'd rather not be short any player for even part of a game.

And, as it is well known, I have no confidence in the officials to do the right thing and protect the goaltenders. Like I said last night, thank Parise we don't have Don Adam or I'd be worried about players safety as well.

You hit on my biggest fear for tonight's game. When UND garners a lead and it is perhaps in the 2nd or 3rd period, my fear "factor" will rise exponentially because the Mavs now have nothing to play for so they might as well try to test the boundaries of physicality so to speak. Try to sucker us into fights, "inadvertantly" rough up players that aren't protected from it (Shall I call it "Pulling a Bruess?"), and playing dangerous and cheap hockey. I'd rather not be short any player for even part of a game.

And, as it is well known, I have no confidence in the officials to do the right thing and protect the goaltenders. Like I said last night, thank Parise we don't have Don Adam or I'd be worried about players safety as well.

Said it perfectly, i feel the same. You know it is bound to happen, and more than likely will if a sioux lead grows. I expect some possible crazyness from the game tonight, and the crowd! (i hope from the crowd) Go sioux!

I don not like Mr. Jutting... ;)

Somewhat relating to this topic, but I was at work this morning and Mr. Troy Jutting came into my work and I started talking with him about the game last night. I said "What are you gonna change in your game plan for tonight's game?" His reply was "We need to figure out how to not get our asses kicked again." Made me laugh.

They did exactly that in 2004 when tDogs played them. In the 3rd game, they cheap-shotted one of our players who had recently come back from an injury, and I think he was out for the Final Five.

Mankato has no pride... :lol: Jutting is a joke and an embarrassment.

Dunno. I think he is capable of being a good coach. The last game vs. the Sioux was played very clean by the Mavs. The fact is, will he choose to coach like that next season? Probably not, but I'm optimistic.