SiouxSports.com Forum

Holy Cross jerseys to make an appearance?

forecheck

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i can't wait to sucker punch the first person I see with a HC jersey on.

One moment you're watching the game or standing on the concourse.

The next moment you're lying on your back.

Bitter much? :)

Ooh, Ooh, can it be me. I don't own a HC jersey, but my buddy does, maybe I could use it . Tell you what, bring bucky and slappy with you, I'll take Pahts, and sappysieve, that's a combined weight of about 800 lbs. or so. Best out of three falls in the steel cage, so you girls can't run away.

Ooh, Ooh, can it be me. I don't own a HC jersey, but my buddy does, maybe I could use it . Tell you what, bring bucky and slappy with you, I'll take Pahts, and sappysieve, that's a combined weight of about 800 lbs. or so. Best out of three falls in the steel cage, so you girls can't run away.

Don't insult girls like that.

:)

That has to be one of the dumbest things I have read on this board in a long time, not only are you being childish what your suggesting constitutes a criminal act... You do that and you will make a scene as your drug out of the arena in hand cuffs by the St Paul police. So go ahead do it on a friday evening and you probably spend the weekend in jail. What a moron. You might want to consider anger management classes.

dont own one either but would love to see you try this tough guy on any ss members and sioux fans...oh yeah....if you did do it you would be the punk layed the fk out but i guess that wouldnt happen because i was taught never to hit little bitches... hell i have many many gopher fans that are friends that would help...

good luck in the final 5 though, ill buy you a beer there....... :0:)

That has to be one of the dumbest things I have read on this board in a long time, not only are you being childish what your suggesting constitutes a criminal act... You do that and you will make a scene as your drug out of the arena in hand cuffs by the St Paul police. So go ahead do it on a friday evening and you probably spend the weekend in jail. What a moron. You might want to consider anger management classes.

Obviously a person saying such a thing can't be too bright, so let me give you a few choices as to what I predict a response would be like:

A. "It would be worth it!"

B. "You'd be too busy counting stars going around you're head to get the Police!"

C. "Don't worry, Bina would get you out."

D. "........................"

:)

This is great. This is exactly why I want to wear my HC jersey, because it obviously gets under your skin. It's too easy.

Besides, I'd like a little Gopher blood mixed in with the Gopher tears on my jersey. :lol:

Sioux-cia, where is the Herb statue? Sounds good to me.

Not that I care, but I'll go on record that wearing the Holy Cross jerseys is unbecoming of Sioux fans. It just cements the perception that we are infatuated with everything Gophers. But to each their own I guess...

agreed - not unlike that dumb "gopher reject" chant

lends way to much credit to the gopher jokers

agreed - not unlike that dumb "gopher reject" chant

lends way to much credit to the gopher jokers

I agree with the "gopher reject" chant. I have used "seawolf rejects" in the past. I also agree with the Holy Cross jersey thing. I guess I can see it being okay if the Sioux aren't playing, but when the green is on the ice, you should be wearing only SIOUX gear. Just my opinion.

Not that I care, but I'll go on record that wearing the Holy Cross jerseys is unbecoming of Sioux fans. It just cements the perception that we are infatuated with everything Gophers. But to each their own I guess...

Amen.

besides, I think everyone should be saving up for a Sacred heart jersey this year

This is great. This is exactly why I want to wear my HC jersey, because it obviously gets under your skin. It's too easy.

Besides, I'd like a little Gopher blood mixed in with the Gopher tears on my jersey. :D

Sioux-cia, where is the Herb statue? Sounds good to me.

It;s right outside the Xcel, in the courtyard area across from the Hotel St. Paul (I'm pretty sure, anyway).

Gotta love the internet - a place where everyday geeks can be tough guys

Nice post Jiffy Sculthorp. :D