SiouxSports.com Forum

Holy Cross jerseys to make an appearance?

forecheck

Forgive me if this has already been done this season, I've been semi out of touch now that I live in Pioneer land. But the lady who hooked us up with Holy Cross jerseys from the athletic dept. last season had mentioned that she would love to see a picture of all the Sioux fans wearing their Holy Cross jerseys. And frankly so would I. Are people planning to wear their jerseys to the Gopher game on Friday at the Final Five? :D And if so, would people be interested in meeting up for a picture?

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forgive me if this has already been done this season, I've been semi out of touch now that I live in Pioneer land. But the lady who hooked us up with Holy Cross jerseys from the athletic dept. last season had mentioned that she would love to see a picture of all the Sioux fans wearing their Holy Cross jerseys. And frankly so would I. Are people planning to wear their jerseys to the Gopher game on Friday at the Final Five? :D And if so, would people be interested in meeting up for a picture?

Are you coming back for the Final Five?

YAAAAAAAAAAAY!

I will be busting mine out for sure, probably just for one game.

Are you coming back for the Final Five?

YAAAAAAAAAAAY!

I will be busting mine out for sure, probably just for one game.

Yep, I finally decided to come even though my buddies aren't able to make it to the games anymore. So I bought a single ticket package and will be looking to meet up with many familiar faces between periods and games. I believe I'm in section 113, but I'm not sure. I'm picking my tickets up at will call.

Anyway, I figured I might wear my Holy Cross jersey for just the Friday night Gopher game. Haven't had a chance to enjoy it yet since the Gophers didn't come to Denver to play DU this year.

Anyway, I figured I might wear my Holy Cross jersey for just the Friday night Gopher game. Haven't had a chance to enjoy it yet since the Gophers didn't come to Denver to play DU this year.

You probably should expect to get heckled by bitter Goofer fans. Judging from some of the rubes that the MTU fans captured on video at the John last weekend you will probably run into the more classy fans.

There will be five Holy Cross Jersey's in my row for the first game that the Goofs play as long as the Fighting Sioux aren't on the ice. Check your PM, I've sent you my and Phat's cell numbers. I would love to send her a picture. Phat's will be wearing his "Goopher on a noose" as usual when the Goof's hit the ice. (He only has to wear that to incite a Goofy diatribe. :D )

If we know the Sioux are playing in the championship game on Saturday night I plan on wearing my HC jersey to the Gophs game on Friday night. Of course this only applies if the Gophs do not get "Holy Crossed" in the mean time! :D

There will be five Holy Cross Jersey's in my row for the first game that the Goofs play as long as the Fighting Sioux aren't on the ice. Check your PM, I've sent you my and Phat's cell numbers. I would love to send her a picture. Phat's will be wearing his "Goopher on a noose" as usual when the Goof's hit the ice. (He only has to wear that to incite a Goofy diatribe. :D )

Your lible to get some goofer fan in your face for wearing one of those jerseys. I am thinking there will be another oncore to to Minnesota's glorious exit from the National tourney. I just wonder who its going to be.

I'd rather be shot in the face than to pay money to watch those two play a series.

Well it makes sense for you since UMD won't be there. :D

You are in big trouble for that remark.

Yep, I finally decided to come even though my buddies aren't able to make it to the games anymore. So I bought a single ticket package and will be looking to meet up with many familiar faces between periods and games. I believe I'm in section 113, but I'm not sure. I'm picking my tickets up at will call.

I am in 116, so not far away!

I don't see why people can't wear their jerseys just for one game. Freaking MafiaMan changes jerseys every period.

I'm sure. What are you going to do? Have DHG sit on me? On second thought, that would be rather vicious. Especially if he's wearing his Cat in the Hat getup.

She'll have HockeyMom sit on you. Trust me, your guts will come out your mouth.

I'd rather be shot in the face than to pay money to watch those two play a series.

Ya baby! I will be eating a thick steak and drinking a cold one celebrating a Sioux victory ;) and hoping diggler still has his eyes, nose and ears :D

Ha! It would have been painful, but I had Saturday night season tickets to DU games this year. Paid off somewhat since, as a season ticket holder, I was able to secure 2 lower bowl tickets for the Frozen Four in Denver next year. :D

Well it sounds like the Friday night Gopher game is definitely the game to set up a picture with Sioux fans in their Holy Cross gear. Probably between periods. Anyone have a preference as to where this should take place?

Ha! It would have been painful, but I had Saturday night season tickets to DU games this year. Paid off somewhat since, as a season ticket holder, I was able to secure 2 lower bowl tickets for the Frozen Four in Denver next year. :D

Well it sounds like the Friday night Gopher game is definitely the game to set up a picture with Sioux fans in their Holy Cross gear. Probably between periods. Anyone have a preference as to where this should take place?

I wonder if we can get the X-Cel Energy staff to replay the high lite of the goal in question on the big screen, now that would be funny. Gophers and Holy Cross

Outside by the statue of Herb? Too bad we aren't closer to campus. Would be fun to take it with Goldies statue. Maybe we can get the real Goldie!