SiouxSports.com Forum

2007-2008 ND High School Hockey

riders06

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Central - 4 West Fargo - 2

West Fargo very, very chippy team, numerous runs on Central players, checking from behinds, blatant trips open ice. Not much talent so I guess that is what they have to go with.

It's good to see a Central fan calling someone else chippy. GFC has been a complete embarassment to the Redskin tradition the last couple of years. Its one thing to be down but have some class. I think they broke the all time record for misconducts last year. Hopefully this years crew will be better.

Probably because GPR only beat Shanley 6-3, Fargo North beat Central, South beat FN 7-0, Central beat FS in OT, and Fargo North beat Devils Lake.

Week of upsets, probably has everyone mystified. I don't see any consistency at all in any of the teams.

Maybe it means that there is more parity in the edc than anyone imagined. That's why you have to show up to play the game. Do you wonder if the South players overlooked Central knowing that they got beat by North and South handed it to North pretty good? Maybe Central had overlooked North, but I think it's more of Central is a young team that is working hard every night.

It looked like a 3-team race before the season started, has Central jumped into that race, maybe not as a 1, but as a top 4?

Maybe it means that there is more parity in the edc than anyone imagined. That's why you have to show up to play the game. Do you wonder if the South players overlooked Central knowing that they got beat by North and South handed it to North pretty good? Maybe Central had overlooked North, but I think it's more of Central is a young team that is working hard every night.

It looked like a 3-team race before the season started, has Central jumped into that race, maybe not as a 1, but as a top 4?

Maybe we should wait to see how these teams fare against Red River before we start making any real decisions about who will be contenders.