SiouxSports.com Forum

WCHA scores.

dj_hoime

Man, Wisconsin and UMD are putting me to sleep. Shots on goal are few and far between for both teams.

Every game that I watch Wisconsin play puts me to sleep. I can't imagine why anyone would want to play in that kind of a system.

So has anything been narrowed down?

Who could be in GF next weekend? Wis, MSU, Tech?

I doubt that we'll know that until tomorrow night, possibly not until after DU and CC get done playing.

In the DU-CC game, Don Adam can't figure out what to call. :angry:

Apparently Adam was supposed to ref in Minnesota (I believe in SCSU) and Sheppard was supposed to Ref in Colorado but because of the weather they ended up reffing the series closer to home.

Apparently Adam was supposed to ref in Minnesota (I believe in SCSU) and Sheppard was supposed to Ref in Colorado but because of the weather they ended up reffing the series closer to home.

Well, I can see how he's confused then. He has to use the non-Gopher Rules rulebook.

still 2-0 time running short for DU

Sioux would be tied for 3rd if this holds ...

CC win.

Depends, Wisco is probably going to finish 6th. As such, I think avoiding 5th is more important than gaining 3rd. If CC loses we are guaranteed no worse than 4th, and won't play Wisco. Best case, now that we lost a point, is that CC take 3 of 4 and we win tomorrow...

Depends, Wisco is probably going to finish 6th. As such, I think avoiding 5th is more important than gaining 3rd. If CC loses we are guaranteed no worse than 4th, and won't play Wisco. Best case, now that we lost a point, is that CC take 3 of 4 and we win tomorrow...

Sorry, but I don't buy the idea that you gain something by finishing lower to avoid playing Wisconsin or anyone else. The higher UND finshes in the WCHA, the better off the team will be. And I'll bet you Hakstol would say the same thing.

Sorry, but I don't buy the idea that you gain something by finishing lower to avoid playing Wisconsin or anyone else. The higher UND finshes in the WCHA, the better off the team will be. And I'll bet you Hakstol would say the same thing.

We need to win and it will take care of itself. From a PWR standpoint our best scenario would be Wisconsin or Tech, but Tech worries me less, (right or wrong). Who has the MSU / Tech tie breaker?

who has the tie-breaker between UND and DU?

Every game that I watch Wisconsin play puts me to sleep. I can't imagine why anyone would want to play in that kind of a system.

It's not often I agree with you Goon but truer words have never been spoken. UW is the cricket of hockey: long & boring.