SiouxSports.com Forum

Where's the Love?

kvinbe

That is funny, really funny. OK now that you got that out of your system, anything constructive to say, or just sarcastic remarks that try and make you feel better about yourself.

I've got nothing constructive to say, nor anything sarcastic, but if you have nay suggestions on how a post may make me feel better about myself, I'm open to suggestions. :D

OK I have no problem with where the Sioux are in the polls, had they had a better start to the season they would be a top 4 or 5 team. But I have a real problem with the complete idiots that still gave UMTC 4 first place votes. Are they really this insane, I wish I could find out who still gave MN first place votes. Probably Nick Coleman and his friends at the Star Tribune.

Yeah, it should be against the law to vote number one for the team that leads both the PWR and Krach. If the season ended today, they would only be the overall Number One seed. Simple math, really.

Yeah, it should be against the law to vote number one for the team that leads both the PWR and Krach. If the season ended today, they would only be the overall Number One seed. Simple math, really.

OK I understand all that, but they had jsut been swept. That was my only point. But the Sioux should have moved up a little I think. Just my opinion

OK I understand all that, but they had jsut been swept. That was my only point. But the Sioux should have moved up a little I think. Just my opinion

For the Gophers to have just 1 let alone 4 first place votes just proves how absolutly worthless the polls really are. The Pairwise and KRACH are an accumulation of the entire season but looking at the Gophers results/record over the last 10 games and to think they are even worthy of 1 first place vote is laughable.

For the Gophers to have just 1 let alone 4 first place votes just proves how absolutly worthless the polls really are. The Pairwise and KRACH are an accumulation of the entire season but looking at the Gophers results/record over the last 10 games and to think they are even worthy of 1 first place vote is laughable.

Thanks you, you said what i was trying to get at.

KRACH UND = 8

Polls UND = 8

My God, they actually got it right this week! :lol:

I am sure very busy people from other conferences just look at the pwr, copy, and send it in. Really, how can anyone compare Notre Dame to, say SCSU or UMTC, when ND has basically been playing High School teams, and SCSU and UMTC has been playing the best in the WCHA. And, most voters know that if UMTC, SCSU or UND were playing the same easy ccha teams, they would all have had the same success the last few months as ND.

I am sure very busy people from other conferences just look at the pwr, copy, and send it in. Really, how can anyone compare Notre Dame to, say SCSU or UMTC, when ND has basically been playing High School teams, and SCSU and UMTC has been playing the best in the WCHA. And, most voters know that if UMTC, SCSU or UND were playing the same easy ccha teams, they would all have had the same success the last few months as ND.

That is well said and I agree with your statment. Also, ND has the 40th toughest schedule so it would appear they are feasting on cup cakes.