SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ DU - Round 2

AZSIOUX

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bemidji st ties, they sure have hit the skids lately....

There's no heat in the vistors locker room at the Michigan State Fairgrounds. And the past two weekends, no running water either. Nice home ice advantage. ??? UAH and Niagara players had complained.

And Wayne State sent a letter to the CCHA.

I hope they can get a better rent-a-rink!

During the first period, the Webcast guy said that Gwozdecky was livid about something. Did Hennessy catch that and say what it was about?

They said he was upset about a Brian Lee hit... I watched and it was close to being checking from behind, but it was on the near boards so I couldn't really see

There's no heat in the vistors locker room at the Michigan State Fairgrounds. And the past two weekends, no running water either. Nice home ice advantage. ??? UAH and Niagara players had complained.

And Wayne State sent a letter to the CCHA.

I hope they can get a better rent-a-rink!

They should paint the visitors locker room pink and that would make it perfect. :D

Listening to the intermission activities. What's the Ralph doing now days for intermission activities. My favorite was the "Human Puck."

We've got some awesome "Human Chicken Slingshot Bowling" it's hilarious!!!! And sometimes little kid figure skating... or shooting the puck and trying to get it in a circle to win a car...

We've got some awesome "Human Chicken Slingshot Bowling" it's hilarious!!!! And sometimes little kid figure skating... or shooting the puck and trying to get it in a circle to win a car...

or chuck a puck with the dog from Tool Crib aka trying to hit the people in the front row with the puck cause that alcohol messes up your aim. ???

They should paint the visitors locker room pink and that would make it perfect. :D

The place is one of the worst places to play hockey. Seats about 5,000, yet the nearest seats are 25 feet from the ice. Been to many games where the att is 320+, but only more like 125 total in the crowd.

During the first period, the Webcast guy said that Gwozdecky was livid about something. Did Hennessy catch that and say what it was about?

it was a check from behind the sioux player did to a du player. couldnt get a great look but that had to be it as he mentioned it right after i saw it..

Sounds similar to the "Human Puck" which was just slingshotting a person on a sled, and trying to get him/her into the net. The first time they did it at the old Ralph, they really wound it up tight and the guy flew down the ice. After that, they slowed it down quite a bit, so it wasn't as entertaining. I laughed pretty hard at the first one though. ???