SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ DU - Round 1

AZSIOUX

Just heard TH say that we need some kind of name for the DOT line. Apparently, they don't know that their line is already going by DOT around here. Somebody at the game there better clue him in. :lol:

They should've talked to Woog. :D (Sorry AZ, couldn't resist!)

McDork is talking to TH right now. All concerned about the number of schools in the WCHA (valid topic), but while we have him, let's talk about the craphole state of affairs with the officiating?

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have to love the WCHA with the way things can go in any given weekend. CC losing to Kato, MT beating the Badgers, the o-fers losing to SCSU. It is a great league. I am hoping for an all WCHA frozen four again as I think the top 4 teams in the WCHA are the top 4 in the country.

Didn't they redesign it last year so that won't happen again? Don't know if that was a permanent change, but I know they aligned it last year so it wouldn't happen.

Sioux have 1 PP shot tonight compared to DUs 9.

Yeah, but they are 1 for 1 on that shot, so we need to shoot and we'll score. :lol:

Seriously, if our PP is "so good" why can't we get shots off?

We need at least 1 maybe 2 goals to win this game. I don't think DU will stick at 2 goals. We need to shoot more. Period.

Yeah, but they are 1 for 1 on that shot, so we need to shoot and we'll score. :lol:

Seriously, if our PP is "so good" why can't we get shots off?

We need at least 1 maybe 2 goals to win this game. I don't think DU will stick at 2 goals. We need to shoot more. Period.

It definitely hasn't been good the past 5 1/2 games. What are we, 2 for 23 now?

Have to love the WCHA with the way things can go in any given weekend. CC losing to Kato, MT beating the Badgers, the o-fers losing to SCSU. It is a great league. I am hoping for an all WCHA frozen four again as I think the top 4 teams in the WCHA are the top 4 in the country.

No doubt. Too bad the Krach isn't being used. They always figure out a way to get in more Eastern teams in then there should be.

Keep that little red shovel coveting sappysieve away from the wine pipe line!!

Bad news! Sappy found the terminus of the wine pipeline and hooked it up to my sump pump! I suspect that two of your casks are drained by now.

Crap! Horrid defense by Jonesy there.

Phil is bailing us out. Denver's taking it to us. We're going to have to play a lot better just to get a tie out of this. But who the puck wants a tie?

Sappy says his grandma could have scored that Paukovich goal with her cane.