SiouxSports.com Forum

River Cities Speedway / NASCAR

JESUS,family,rutgers

I'm watching the Daytona 500 right now... and my "local track" back at home in Wisconsin, is one of the tracks that Matt Kenseth grew up racing on... so I've been watching him for years. Occassionally he comes back and races there on weeks off because his dad bought the track. Meet his grandma there once when she was watching him.

I know little about NASCAR, but my brother and sister-in-law are huge fans. We are neighbors at the lake in the summer, so they set up the projection TV on the deck and we watch with them...along with many of the neighbors who are fans. Also have some people that we dont know stop by, as it's hard to miss the action. The more the merrier. It's always nice to meet new people.

I am a avid fan of Racing NASCAR, WoO-Late Models and WoO Sprint Cars. Can't wait for the races to begin.

My other blog does some racing things.

We sponsor Donny Schatz, who is with the World of Outlaws. Donny has developed himself into one of the best Sprint Car Drivers in the US...I may be a little biased though.