SiouxSports.com Forum

2006/07 WCHA Fantasy Hockey

AZSIOUX

First off want to thank all from this website that played this season and hope you all come back and play next season along with more newcomers! The league went from 14 players to 48 players in 2 seasons so thanks to all again. I enjoy running it and playing as well. This season went very smooth which makes it easier for me as well. We are down the the final 8 in the playoffs. 7 of the 8 players are sioux fans with 1 goofer fan still alive (cavedurtis) :ohmy::D

im not sure who's who with screen names so if you are part of this final 8 please post here so i can match you up with your league name. just will make it a little more fun to see.

i know this much

the chiefs = LFSPRO

the flickertails = cavedurtis

OSHIE DIVISION BRACKET

THE DEFENDING CHAMPION (10-1-3) (413) #1

toews,oshie(UND) okposo(um) raymond(umd) gordon(scsu) def-uw,scsu

VS

SWISS ELITE (aka-sioux) (9-3-2) (452) #4

gordon(scsu) toews,duncan(UND) morin(msu) okposo(um) def-um,scsu

SHACKERS ATTACKERS (10-3-1) (403) #2

toews,duncan(UND) okposo,goligoski(uw) bourne(uaa) def-uw,scsu

VS

JUSTWIN74 (10-4-0) (455) #3

duncan,toews(UND) okposo(um) morin(msu) bourne(uaa) def-scsu,uw

TOEWS DIVISION BRACKET

THE FLICKERTAILS (aka-cavedurtis) (11-3-0) (463) #1

duncan,toews(UND) morin(msu) okposo(um) raymond(umd) def-uw,scsu

VS

THE CHIEFS (aka-lfspro) (9-4-1) (379) #4

duncan,toews(UND) okposo,goligoski(um) nodl(scsu)def- uw,um

KAM DOWN (11-3-0) (462) #2

toews,duncan(UND) nodl,gordon(scsu) okposo(um) def-um,scsu

VS

CHEECHOO'S SIOUX (aka-siouxstudent) (9-3-2) (452) #3

duncan,toews(UND) raymond(umd) gordon(scsu) okposo(um) def-um,scsu

First off want to thank all from this website that played this season and hope you all come back and play next season along with more newcomers! The league went from 14 players to 48 players in 2 seasons so thanks to all again. I enjoy running it and playing as well. This season went very smooth which makes it easier for me as well. We are down the the final 8 in the playoffs. 7 of the 8 players are sioux fans with 1 goofer fan still alive (cavedurtis) :ohmy::D

im not sure who's who with screen names so if you are part of this final 8 please post here so i can match you up with your league name. just will make it a little more fun to see.

i know this much

the chiefs = LFSPRO

OSHIE DIVISION BRACKET

toews,oshie(UND) okposo,bariball(um) gordon(scsu) def-uw,scsu

VS

SWISS ELITE (9-3-2) (452) #4

roster still coming

VS

TOEWS DIVISION BRACKET

THE FLICKERTAILS (11-3-0) (463) #1

roster still coming

VS

THE CHIEFS (9-4-1) (379) #4

VS

CHEECHOO'S SIOUX (9-3-2) (452) #3

Cheechoo's Sioux Baby

i know this much

the chiefs = LFSPRO

OSHIE DIVISION BRACKET

VS

roster still coming

VS

TOEWS DIVISION BRACKET

roster still coming

VS

VS

Swiss Elite's (my) roster is in now...these should be all very close. everybodys roster shares a couple of players

i want to thank azsioux for this...its really cool of you to do this for everyone.

i know this much

the chiefs = LFSPRO

OSHIE DIVISION BRACKET

VS

roster still coming

VS

TOEWS DIVISION BRACKET

roster still coming

VS

VS

ND Thugs was robbed :angry:

Thanks AZSIOUX for all your work!!

no prob..its a lot of fun

no major scoring tonight at all from any major wcha players, duncan and bourne with goals so far, toews and oshie with 1 assist each, no gophers,huskies or bulldogs helping out, morin with a assist, still a period left in the uaa/msu game though

Dohhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

I had more points than everyone else in Fantasy Hockey, and I still couldn't make the playoffs. I'm such a loser. I got Panzered. :ohmy:

Not true man. I had 469 points as Rip His Face Off. The next closest was 464. I didn't change my team one week when I was on a cruise and it cost me the playoffs. Man am I an idiot.

Thanks AZSioux for running the league it was a lot of fun. Now if you could only win without picking Gopher players it would be great.

Not true man. I had 469 points as Rip His Face Off. The next closest was 464. I didn't change my team one week when I was on a cruise and it cost me the playoffs. Man am I an idiot.

Thanks AZSioux for running the league it was a lot of fun. Now if you could only win without picking Gopher players it would be great.

Nobody forces you to pick Gophers, silly Stack. ???

thanks for running it, altho I finished mid pack it was fun...hook me up again next year.

W

will do

i see that every team has toews and duncan except the defending champion had oshie and toews, that could be a big difference tonight if oshie goes off for more than duncs....

upsets all around.....

down to the final 4, all sioux fans........

TOEWS DIVISION BRACKET-SEMI FINAL

SWISS ELITE (ss name- SIOUX) (9-3-2) (452) #4

VS

OSHIE DIVISION BRACKET-SEMI FINAL

THE CHIEFS (ss name- LFSPRO) (9-4-1) (379) #4

VS

Thanks to AZSioux for all the work. I have run fantasy football leagues and I know the amount of time it takes.

The best part is I am still in, sometimes it is better to be good but it is alway great to beat a Gopher. (Sorry Dave!)

Thanks to AZSioux for all the work. I have run fantasy football leagues and I know the amount of time it takes.

The best part is I am still in, sometimes it is better to be good but it is alway great to beat a Gopher. (Sorry Dave!)

no prob. next season im gonna work on my site making it interactive to pick your rosters and have the rosters lock at a certain time each friday. not sure how to do this as im very new with website design but will work on it. this will cut down on hours of work for sure and make it easier for players to switch players or defenses if need be. good luck to the remaining 4 sioux fans!

i guess i can flush the kessel and wheeler autos down the toilet along with the irmen and ballard pucks since cavedurtis is out and only sioux fans remain ;)

• 2 weeks later...

We have reached the title game..congrats to the finalists on the picks! 3rd place is also on the line as well. GOOD LUCK!!

TOEWS DIVISION BRACKET CHAMP

SWISS ELITE (ss name=SIOUX) (9-3-2) (452) #4

VS

OSHIE DIVISION BRACKET CHAMP

KAM DOWN (ss name=?) (11-3-0) (462) #2

3RD PLACE GAME

THE CHIEFS ss name=LFSPRO) #4

VS

JUST_WIN (ss name=?) #3

We have reached the title game..congrats to the finalists on the picks! 3rd place is also on the line as well. GOOD LUCK!!

TOEWS DIVISION BRACKET CHAMP

SWISS ELITE (ss name=SIOUX) (9-3-2) (452) #4

VS

OSHIE DIVISION BRACKET CHAMP

KAM DOWN (ss name=?) (11-3-0) (462) #2

3RD PLACE GAME

THE CHIEFS ss name=LFSPRO) #4

VS

JUST_WIN (ss name=?) #3

i am pumped. i am confident that it will be a tough weekend too. regardless of what happens, this has been fun(it will be more fun if i win though :( )