SiouxSports.com Forum

Bochenski traded again

82SiouxGuy

I think Bo is going to get alot of ice time for the rest of the year. Boston will have more trades done before the trade deadline, and you will see them pull their youth up. I think he has a real shot at staying in Bean town. He did look a little nervous on the power play last night, but I was glad to see him score in the second. Kessel gets the winning goal for the night.

I think Bo is going to get alot of ice time for the rest of the year. Boston will have more trades done before the trade deadline, and you will see them pull their youth up. I think he has a real shot at staying in Bean town. He did look a little nervous on the power play last night, but I was glad to see him score in the second. Kessel gets the winning goal for the night.

Shootout goals don't count for Gophers.

Actually the Bruins have him skating with PJ Axelson and Marc Savard, so I am not sure I would call that the thirdline.

Actually the Bruins broadcasters said Dave Lewis has said he'll be on the third line and will have to earn a spot.

The reason he was with Axelsson and Savard was because Glen Murray was out with an injury.

Boy talk about no sense of humor.

I have a sense of humor, I just don't see the pleasure in repeatly running down someone who has gone through so much and has improved so much. The Phil Kessel that I see in the NHL is not the same Phil Kessel that I saw playing for the U of M. Just trying to see him without my green colored glasses.

I have a sense of humor, I just don't see the pleasure in repeatly running down someone who has gone through so much and has improved so much. The Phil Kessel that I see in the NHL is not the same Phil Kessel that I saw playing for the U of M. Just trying to see him without my green colored glasses.

Did I run him down or make fun of those that did? This is an important test of your S.O.H. quotient.

Did I run him down or make fun of those that did? This is an important test of your S.O.H. quotient.

I am sorry no you didn't but every thread that turns into about him turns into one that makes fun of him, which I am a person who doesn't like that. hence my answer to your question. I get that you meant it as a joke as was the first part of my answer.