SiouxSports.com Forum

Oshie, Toews, Bina trouble

proudsioux

I finally have some free time today and decided to see what was new regarding my favorite team. I noticed how big this thread had gotten since this time yesterday and mistakenly thought something new must have come to light. Instead, I learned that one of the Gopher fans resembles Jabba the Hutt, that someone's little red shovel may have been used to perform a dirty deed, and that Judy's is actually a little hole in the wall that was intentionly opened for underage drinking with an ice cream shop as its front. Did I miss anything? NO, because there is nothing to this matter that is worthy of our time. Based on the discussion that this thread has degenerated into, it belongs in the Community category and should be moved ASAP. ???

• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I finally have some free time today and decided to see what was new regarding my favorite team. I noticed how big this thread had gotten since this time yesterday and mistakenly thought something new must have come to light. Instead, I learned that one of the Gopher fans resembles Jabba the Hutt, that someone's little red shovel may have been used to perform a dirty deed, and that Judy's is actually a little hole in the wall that was intentionly opened for underage drinking with an ice cream shop as its front. Did I miss anything? NO, because there is nothing to this matter that is worthy of our time. Based on the discussion that this thread has degenerated into, it belongs in the Community category and should be moved ASAP. ???

The now defunked ice cream hut is across the parking lot from the tavern and was not even connected to the tavern. It's been closed since the flood in 97 or before that. Real good soft serve too; just like Siouxcia said.

Actually DHG is a UMD Bulldogs fan. ;)

So the wine pipe line is safe for now??? ???

Sappy has been searching for the source of the wine pipeline, but the last time I saw him, he was digging a trench toward University Park. Obviously, my misinformation campaign is working. ;)

The now defunked ice cream hut is across the parking lot from the tavern and was not even connected to the tavern. It's been closed since the flood in 97 or before that. Real good soft serve too; just like Siouxcia said.

There was so much useful information to absorb that I was bound to mix something up. But at least now we know why the tavern got busted. The little ice cream operation that used to be a successful front for attracting underage drinkers has been closed.

WDAZ reported that Bina will be charged with the misdemeanor of escaping custody. He allegedely opened the door of a police car to help some players escape. Even worse, Robbie was on probation for a DUI violation. The entire team met this morning with the Grand Forks police chief.

WDAZ reported that Bina will be charged with the misdemeanor of escaping custody. He allegedely opened the door of a police car to help some players escape. Even worse, Robbie was on probation for a DUI violation. The entire team met this morning with the Grand Forks police chief.

holy crap!